Just smashed some leftovers

Mother****ers acting like only peasants eat Domino’s

1C4B68E1-2B71-4915-A650-02BE41ABFA61.jpeg

**** with your boy!

Is that bbq sauce and Alfredo drizzled?

But where’s your review?
It was good but I wouldn’t order again

Cheesesteak is still my Domino’s go to
I hate that the Domino's app asks for a tip. Now that $8 pizza pie becomes $11 and might as well go to a local spot. Imagine the person making your pizza knowing beforehand that you're not tipping :blush: It's a cold game.
I never thought about them knowing beforehand that they’re not getting a tip :emoji_thinking:

I tip the same way now that I did pre Covid

All these places with their square credit card processors having the option to tip when I’m getting my beer at the distributor or to go at the brewery…**** outta here!

I switched from Pizza Hut to Dominoes…

Usually get Alfredo sauce, chicken, onions-Brooklyn Style then drizzle some garlic sauce on it 🔥🔥

I stick to traditional sauce but when I do get dominos my go to toppings are beef and green peppers.

I also do beef, pepperoni, Italian sausage and green peppers sometimes.

I tip the same way now that I did pre Covid

All these places with their square credit card processors having the option to tip when I’m getting my beer at the distributor or to go at the brewery…**** outta here!
Same with me. I'm not tipping especially this brewery around my way that prefills growlers in the AM so when I do the growler switch they are only putting mine away and going in fridge to grab the new one. Miss me with that.

Worst place is Starbucks where you are shown the tip option before even paying. They already charge enough for a standard latte and want me to tip 15-25% on top of that???

Frank Pepe's has done nothing more than sell me the dream of the best pizza ever, compounded by the amount of articles, news outlets, and influencers that claim it to be the best only to turn out to be the dryest and nastiest pizza of my life across the board. Every single one of their pies suck. So do the ones at Sally's . Thinking of going to New Haven? Go to the Italian restaurants on the strip which are much more worth the money, or then order dominos. And if you go to one of those pizzerias and you're wearing any of the concepts am1s, I hope you bite your tongue in your indulgence of pizza sin.

My go to at Domino's is either a thin crust cheese. Super light & crunchy. Most hate it, but I like that's its like a cracker. But ONLY when it's hot and they don't skimp on the sauce. If there is too little, it's way too dry.

Or I get the Brooklyn Style. Actually like how that is. But the major benefit to getting Domino's, the coupons. Large for $7.99 or sometimes the 50% off. Can walk out with a pie for around $6! That and they have the best fast food app around. Can order a pizza in less than 30 seconds.

Oh, and the whole tipping thing? If I'm driving to get it (which for me, the Domino's is literally 3 minutes from my house) there isn't a tip. Plus I always hit pay with cash at restaurant and I have exact change ($8.47 with tax for the $7.99 coupon deal).

it's Friday and I already told my kids I'm getting them Domino's (like they didn't know already)

I'm thinking of trying the garlic parmesan sauce with jalapeño, tomatoes, black olives, and spinach

or alfredo with chicken, feta cheese, onions, and buffalo sauce

CAF4C387-7354-4D72-A4A7-B664D05F22F6.jpeg

First time trying the garlic Parmesan sauce

Tomatoes, spinach, and black olives

They charge a dollar more for the garlic Parmesan sauce

Would get again

CAF4C387-7354-4D72-A4A7-B664D05F22F6.jpeg

First time trying the garlic Parmesan sauce

Tomatoes, spinach, and black olives

They charge a dollar more for the garlic Parmesan sauce

Would get again
Is the garlic parmesan sauce an actually sauce or butter? That looks like its entering cheesy bread territory.

The deluxe pizza is the best thing but for the purpose of saving money get either sausage or pepperoni… can't go wrong with 7.99 large 1 topping pizza…

The deluxe pizza is the best thing but for the purpose of saving money get either sausage or pepperoni… can't go wrong with 7.99 large 1 topping pizza…
$7.99 is a good deal, but do you have to place an online order? Does the $7.99 price still remain in you were to place an order in store?

^I don't think

there's maybe a dozen coupons available on the app

best value is always $7.99 large 1 topping if getting one pizza, if getting more than 1 you can get 2 or more medium two topping pizzas for $6.99 each

my kids are getting a medium cheese pizza and my medium pizza I can get four toppings since they're getting none

might do pepperoni, onion, green peppers or a white pizza with the garlic parmesan sauce unless something suggests something else that sounds good

Back
Top Bottom