Dominos Pizza Unappreciation Post Vol. DAMN YOU TATE

This has nothing to do with chicken, but %*$% tate and %*$% his chicken. It isn't even really a Dominos unappreciation post, but it kinda is.

Well, the other day I bought a pizza, I asked for cheese and peppers.

Dude says, "we don't carry cheese anymore". He caught one of these, "
ohwell.gif
" but I took the L gracefully.

Fast forward two days later, I make pasta. I look in my drawer for parmesan cheese. None found.

L.

Do your Dominos still carry cheese? Or is mine the only one that's trippin.

This has nothing to do with chicken, but %*$% tate and %*$% his chicken. It isn't even really a Dominos unappreciation post, but it kinda is.

Well, the other day I bought a pizza, I asked for cheese and peppers.

Dude says, "we don't carry cheese anymore". He caught one of these, "
ohwell.gif
" but I took the L gracefully.

Fast forward two days later, I make pasta. I look in my drawer for parmesan cheese. None found.

L.

Do your Dominos still carry cheese? Or is mine the only one that's trippin.

lol at me...i thought you meant the kind that goes on the pizza...not grated cheese. lol. dominos is great.

lol at me...i thought you meant the kind that goes on the pizza...not grated cheese. lol. dominos is great.

Son I'm confused. isn't cheese a default topping? I never have to ask for cheese unless you are talking about extra cheese, or their non mozzarella offerings.

Son I'm confused. isn't cheese a default topping? I never have to ask for cheese unless you are talking about extra cheese, or their non mozzarella offerings.

Thought this was bout how disrespectful that...'mibad, we been make dog food for years, here's something edible, we promise' ads
sp_1411_clip07.jpg

Guess not.
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
 OP

Thought this was bout how disrespectful that...'mibad, we been make dog food for years, here's something edible, we promise' ads
sp_1411_clip07.jpg

Guess not.
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
 OP

my Domino's doesn't carry the cheese and peppers anymore either.
you ain't alone...

-J-

my Domino's doesn't carry the cheese and peppers anymore either.
you ain't alone...

-J-

I actually liked the rebooted Dominoes Pizza recipe with the herbs and spices or whatever they put on the crust.

I actually liked the rebooted Dominoes Pizza recipe with the herbs and spices or whatever they put on the crust.

that damn tates boneless chix is such a rip. tenders so small pause.

i agree w rfx i like there new crust/dough

Back
Top Bottom