Doms.Restorations - Im Back!! Updates on the last page! IG: Doms.restorations

So do you use the outdoor method? Does it need to be sunny outside to do it, and how long are the sessions?
I use the outdoor method when I can

But being in Canada, we really dont have very much sunlight throughout the whole year

Depending on the temperature, outdoor sessions can be from 1hour to 2 1/2

And there has to be some sort of sunlight to do it, but it doesnt have to be warm

Just as long as the suns out
we may need to link fam
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I use the outdoor method when I can
But being in Canada, we really dont have very much sunlight throughout the whole year
Depending on the temperature, outdoor sessions can be from 1hour to 2 1/2

And there has to be some sort of sunlight to do it, but it doesnt have to be warm
Just as long as the suns out

:nthat:
okay I just did an outdoor session for about 1hr 45 min and the results were fantastic. I had no idea theres such a difference between indoor and outdoor treatments. Thanks for the advice Dom.

Last edited:
okay I just did an outdoor session for about 1hr 45 min and the results were fantastic. I had no idea theres such a difference between indoor and outdoor treatments. Thanks for the advice Dom.
No problem!

Nothing beats natural sunlight!

great work man! im working on my indoor setup only because im in florida and seperation is guaranteed here so id rather take langer and not worry about a reglue (i know its easy but its also annoying)

Thought I was gonna have to buy a pair of 6's for my midsole swap but I can get flight 91's... I think.

great work man! im working on my indoor setup only because im in florida and seperation is guaranteed here so id rather take langer and not worry about a reglue (i know its easy but its also annoying)
I bet Florida is scorching hot, maybe when its too hot stick to indoor

but when its mildly hot with a cool breeze try an outdoor session

Thought I was gonna have to buy a pair of 6's for my midsole swap but I can get flight 91's... I think.
And yep the flight 91s look to have the exact same midsole

I bet Florida is scorching hot, maybe when its too hot stick to indoor
but when its mildly hot with a cool breeze try an outdoor session

And yep the flight 91s look to have the exact same midsole
yeah overcast days are good but that usually means rain, and i used to put ice in a bowl and have a fan blowing over the ice onto the shoes to help but it still would cook em good, indoor will be my savior

Here are the final results on those foamposites I was asking for help with a while ago. I thought I should share it, especially because this the the first pair i've ever done and I think it looks pretty good.

Last edited:

Here are the final results on those foamposites I was asking for help with a while ago. I thought I should share it, especially because this the the first pair i've ever done and I think it looks pretty good.
Wow man those look amazing!

Great Job!

Im sorry to keep annoying you with "Can I restore this?" questions but I just want to know can I restore it before I invest money and give my hopes up, because I'm really looking forward to getting a pair of 5's.

Back
Top Bottom