Doms.Restorations - Im Back!! Updates on the last page! IG: Doms.restorations

Superb restoration OP!!!

I need help/Advice with my restoration project. I have a Jordan 4 Military blue ( forgot that i had this in my garage), when i found it last week the sole was all yellowed. most of the shoe are still in good condition.

Can the retrobrite fix this very yellowed sole? ( im thinking of painting it with white rubber paint.)
also on the front sole of the shoe its light gray color turned yellow. im thinking of buying angelus paint but is it more light gray or bone?

THANKS in Advance!!!

Superb restoration OP!!!

I need help/Advice with my restoration project. I have a Jordan 4 Military blue ( forgot that i had this in my garage), when i found it last week the sole was all yellowed. most of the shoe are still in good condition.

Can the retrobrite fix this very yellowed sole? ( im thinking of painting it with white rubber paint.)
also on the front sole of the shoe its light gray color turned yellow. im thinking of buying angelus paint but is it more light gray or bone?

THANKS in Advance!!!
Thanks Raff,

Retrobrite is perfect for whitening the yellowed sole of your Jordan 4's

Also, the front sole will turn back to its original colour when you Retrobrite it

So dont worry about having to paint anything

Last edited:
Sarnia19's Team Jordan Trainers

Gave them a repaint and tried to decrease

Never seen such stubborn creases though
ohwell.gif

Before:

After:

Last edited:
Bigpoppa0828's Laneys

Toecap Whitening

Before:

After:

Man..! Those are amazing bro..cant wait for the finish product..lol

Btw, awesome job on those trainers bro..you just out work yourself on every new project bro!

Keep it up..Thanks again!!!

Last edited:
Thx Jay!

Im Icing those bottoms are we speak

And for everyone that has instagram

I finally decided to make one

Follow me at Doms_Restorations_

Last edited:
GREAT WORK ! just got started doing restoration . what u think i can use to remove yellowing on milltary 4 bottom sole ?

GREAT WORK ! just got started doing restoration . what u think i can use to remove yellowing on milltary 4 bottom sole ?

Hey Thanks!!

And for removing the yellow on the bottom of the 4s, try retrobrite

It should work really well

Hey can you help me out with what colors to mix to restore my candy cane 14s. I cant get that candy color. Thanks for help.

Thx Jay!

Im Icing those bottoms are we speak

And for everyone that has instagram

I finally decided to make one

Follow me at Doms_Restorations_

Wow bro..Cain wait for them..as for the mesh and tongue bro, I watched some videos in youtube that they also use retrobrite on those and it work perfectly to reduce the yellowing..

Hey can you help me out with what colors to mix to restore my candy cane 14s. I cant get that candy color. Thanks for help.
Hey Jared,

That shade of red almost looks like Angelus's "Scarlett Red" colour paint

Maybe try adding a touch of white paint to lighten it up

Matching up exact shades of paint is trial and error, you gotta play around with it until you finally get the perfect match

Hey Jared,

That shade of red almost looks like Angelus's "Scarlett Red" colour paint

Maybe try adding a touch of white paint to lighten it up

Matching up exact shades of paint is trial and error, you gotta play around with it until you finally get the perfect match

Thanks Doms. I really appreciate it. I will give it a try. Ive used several reds to try and get it but not that one. Hopefully it will work out today. Thanks again bro!

Update on Jays's Laney 5s, couple more things to touch up on them

Creases:

Soles:

Last edited:
First off these are BEAST restorations. I am thinking about restoring my 13's (white/grey/red) and there are a couple of questions i have if you dont mind answering. First the main problem is the red suede is bleeding down on the bottom sole ( 3 areas on each side) how can i get that bleeding out? Second how do i clean the white stitching and tongue on the kicks? And lastly what would be the best way to clean the mid soles? I know its alot but ill try and get pics up asap to show you. Thanks

First off these are BEAST restorations. I am thinking about restoring my 13's (white/grey/red) and there are a couple of questions i have if you dont mind answering. First the main problem is the red suede is bleeding down on the bottom sole ( 3 areas on each side) how can i get that bleeding out? Second how do i clean the white stitching and tongue on the kicks? And lastly what would be the best way to clean the mid soles? I know its alot but ill try and get pics up asap to show you. Thanks
Thanks Diplomat!

And I could write out everything but RMS has a great video explaining everything about the 13's which would probably be better than my explanation anyway lol

Take a look and let me know if you have anymore questions,

Peabrain, your work is awesome, i myself and doing restorations but only on either my shoes or on beat shoes to make a few extra bucks. I truly am inspired by your work, KEEP IT UP MAN!!!!

Peabrain, your work is awesome, i myself and doing restorations but only on either my shoes or on beat shoes to make a few extra bucks. I truly am inspired by your work, KEEP IT UP MAN!!!!
Appreciate the love!

And you keep at it too!

Back
Top Bottom