Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

I see all the celebrities getting their pairs
Yeah Don C has been giving his shoe out like free turkey’s on thanksgiving lol. I mean to all types of people. Celebrities, IG fashion people, kids, super random people maybe they’re his family or maybe he just had a ton of samples and then have them post how great the shoe is or he killed it in there IG story lol. I’ve seriously never seen this many pairs of shoes given out to so many different people. Not just the Ghost Green pair either. I seen the bulls color way, and white man cant jump pair to his timeline given tout.
I have noticed a lot of the boxes have FENGTAY up there which mean there samples though.

Last edited:
It was more respectable when he didn’t designed them. By the way, taking pieces from existing shoes and mashing them together isn’t creative. At least Virgil took shoes apart and added new materials and moved things in interesting ways.

If y’all like it I love it but this ain’t a good look for Jordan Brand. It’s cool for hype right now but they could have let him do something more original.

Yeah Don C has been giving his shoe out like free turkey’s on thanksgiving lol. I mean to all types of people. Celebrities, IG fashion people, kids, super random people maybe they’re his family or maybe he ........

Most those people got their pairs from Jordan. Like DJ Khaled. He got 2 from Jordan and 1 from Don.

As far as “Super random people” go just because you don’t know them doesn’t mean their random. Clearly they have ties to Don or Jordan. For the most part he always looks out for his homies as I’m sure you would too.

A936E1F3-58B3-4F08-B86F-76AC1BA8A425.jpeg

I dunno, if I was Don C or anyone on this earth, I wouldn't want my name associated with these.

Some of these in hand pics of the Storm Blue pair looking meh now imo lol I always felt the Storm Blue pair looked to busy though also
096B41BB-BB1F-451D-B818-EA91FC002185.jpeg
11FA702E-D2E0-4BA3-88EF-AB65C76B17C3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom