Don Lemon Gives Bill Cosby Rape Accuser Tip for Not Getting Raped

Wow...at some of you shaming rape victims. You wonder why some do not come outwith these stories. You are not to judge and do not know the circumstances of why MOST rape victims remain silent and most women who are raped do not report the sexual assault. Educate yourselves. Ignorance and comments in here is why rape is quite prominent and why women do not report it.

Nonsense. So women, collectively, have it very easy in society because they can resort to scheming? So, let's take a woman who isn't scheming. Does she have it easy in today's society?

Yes women do have it easier. A woman could falsely accuse her boss or co worker of rape just cause she's spiteful. 99% of the time she will be believed cause she's just a helpless woman being taking advantage of by big scary man. Women play the game that was made for them.

Last edited:

Because everyone in this country is supposed to have the presumption of Innocent until proven Guilty.
where as...
Once the jello man cut off their funds then they all claim rape.......
mean.gif

so he's innocent and they are guilty of fraud?
right?  instead it's Bill is presumed innocent and these women are all scandalous lying goldigging tramps

How about some neutrality if that's how you're gonna play it.

Last edited:
Yes women do have it easier. A woman could falsely accuse her boss or co worker of rape just cause she's spiteful. 99% of the time she will be believed cause she's just a helpless woman being taking advantage of by big scary man. Women play the game that was made for them.

No. Educate yourself. Most rape cases involve the women being shamed and the justice system is not in their favor because rape can be very hard to prove.

Yes some do cry foul and rape when it's a lie, but most women do not even report rape. There is a whole extreme social stigma towards women who are raped.

You got to look at both sides of it, if she went back there must of been some sort of agreement between the two

I dont think bill was just forcing these chicks to do anything

You're saying that all women have it easier because a small percentage of women are dishonest. That's ridiculous. Not only are you making a really stupid generalization, but you're trivializing the accomplishments of any woman that succeeds in a male-centric world.

I dont know if you can say what Cosby is accused of having did as rape, its more like extreme sexual harassment

I think the Mick Jagger story and other rock star stories are much worse because they involved underage females

Last edited:
You're saying that all women have it easier because a small percentage of women are dishonest. That's ridiculous. Not only are you making a really stupid generalization, but you're trivializing the accomplishments of any woman that succeeds in a male-centric world.

Glad that we agree that a lot women lie about sexual assault. What makes this situation any different if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:

that **** he typed was just flat out stupid

You got to look at both sides of it, if she went back there must of been some sort of agreement between the two

I dont think bill was just forcing these chicks to do anything

what about women that go back to men that beat them what agreement do they have in place?

I dont know if you can say what Cosby is accused of having did as rape, its more like extreme sexual harassment

I think the Mick Jagger story and other rock star stories are much worse because they involved underage females

View media item 1267850

How about when you stated that women cry foul? Once again what makes this any different?

You said "women," as in all women, have it easier because a small percentage can be dishonest. That's a ridiculous statement. You clearly have your own animosity towards women that you need to work out.

Possibly, but you don't hear Mick Jagger pretending to be a moral beacon.

I dont know if Bill Cosby has claimed to be moral beacon either

Just because you donate to causes its doesn't mean he's are trying to be a great role model

He's an entertainer, he hasn't ran for public office or anything

Because I don't believe all women are alike? Because I don't believe that because there have been cases of some women crying wolf, that all women are a "threat" to do the same thing?

:rofl:

I dont know if Bill Cosby has claimed to be moral beacon either

Just because you donate to causes its doesn't mean he's are trying to be a great role model

He's an entertainer, he hasn't ran for public office or anything

You've heard him talk about what's wrong with black culture, right? That's what I'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom