Donald Sterling (Clipper's owner) heckling Baron Davis at games

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

I would laugh if this was coming from a legitimate owner but !@*$ this guy. should go field a whole team of koreans since he loves them so much.

Me too. This would be gold in the right context. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

I would laugh if this was coming from a legitimate owner but !@*$ this guy. should go field a whole team of koreans since he loves them so much.

Me too. This would be gold in the right context. 
laugh.gif

Bill Simmons is going to write about this ENDLESSLY sometime soon, I can feel it.  It'll be gold too.   
laugh.gif

Bill Simmons is going to write about this ENDLESSLY sometime soon, I can feel it.  It'll be gold too.   
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lavious

If I'm Blake & I see my owner heckling teammates, would I sign an extension?
Blake will play his entire career in the Staples Center......for the other team that occupies it.

Originally Posted by Lavious

Blake will play his entire career in the Staples Center......for the other team that occupies it.

Lavious wrote:
  this.

sterling is a joke and classless. if he really thought it was a problem then tell baron privately not during a game when you want him to focus!

Lavious wrote:
  this.

sterling is a joke and classless. if he really thought it was a problem then tell baron privately not during a game when you want him to focus!

We should start the Blake Griffin free agency thread already.  He deserves better than what he will have to deal with there.  Why fans have not completely boycotted that team already is beyond me.  I understand you support the players and not the owner, but that's the only way anything will change.  As long as the team is still making money for him, nothing will change.

We should start the Blake Griffin free agency thread already.  He deserves better than what he will have to deal with there.  Why fans have not completely boycotted that team already is beyond me.  I understand you support the players and not the owner, but that's the only way anything will change.  As long as the team is still making money for him, nothing will change.

Do you guys think there is any fight in that team at all or is Davis just bs-ing? In that kind of environment, it'd be tough to get those young players motivated.

Do you guys think there is any fight in that team at all or is Davis just bs-ing? In that kind of environment, it'd be tough to get those young players motivated.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

That's what you get for signing with the clippers

EXACTLY
Only the Clippers can add the nightly monster that is Blake Griffin and still lose every game as if no addition was made

Donald Sterling is YEARS late on this Clippers heckling business if he's trying to inspire some sort of improvement. 

Originally Posted by SCuse7

That's what you get for signing with the clippers

EXACTLY
Only the Clippers can add the nightly monster that is Blake Griffin and still lose every game as if no addition was made

Donald Sterling is YEARS late on this Clippers heckling business if he's trying to inspire some sort of improvement. 

I don't feel bad for Baron because he chased the paycheck without doing his research. On that note I would do whatever it took to get cut and play for another team.

Back
Top Bottom