Donald Trump is running for president

So you're cool with a man whose business acumen is full of fraudulent ventures and taking advantage of less fortunate people?

Vs a woman that wants to put da death knell

-On da only thing making da US money (fracking)

-Supported NAFTA

-Supported TPP

-Hasn't ran **** her whole life.

-Is within weeks from being federally indicted for trafficking top secret government documents for her donors who have effectively bought & paid for her.

-essentially is running on her last name

And her gender card.

If its her vs Trump, pssh da Donald is a

nobrainer.

You realize you haven't proved on solid reason to vote FOR Trump.

You haven't even compared them on the issues.

You just saying, Clinton bad, so vote Trump. And ignore all the disgusting stuff..........like the social issues, the war crimes advocacy, the economic plans that can't work

Trump is very experienced in business bankruptcy tho. There's ya experience..

He got out at the right time.
It's cool you hate trump, but this is a weak argument.
People should stop using it.

If people as using his business acumen as a reason to vote for him, it is not a weak argument to point out that his many business failures

Last edited:
Its easy for folks to dumb down Giuliani's

Administration as police brutality but da

Fact of da matter is NYC still resembled

Level 1 of final Fight & street of rage..

Hell where u think all that game design

Inspiration Came from? :lol: all those dystopian YouTube videos from da Bronx

And harlem in da 80's & 70's STILL resembled

NYC up till da early 90's when dinkins was

Da mayor. I seen da improvements of da city

1st hand. So i stand by that.

Hell matta fact imma share something with ya

Ive never done. Back in da day my mother

owned a tire shop on 145 & Amsterdam ave in

Harlem. One day coming home apparently

someone tailed us thinking she had da deposit

For da week (our shop was real popular back

then, we personally sold a Gold dipped set

Of BBS wheels to Heavy-D) i had gotten a new

BMX and was in da trunk, when i got home i

took my older smaller bike to my neighbor

downstairs in da basement, when i came back

I found my mom bloody staggering downstairs.

A group of guys rushed into da APT, pistol

whipped her and tried to hog tie her..had it

not been me YELLING out da Window for her to

Buzz me back up and da guys getting spooked

And running away, god knows what would've

Happened to her. Washington Heights beat da

Murder rate vs Brooklyn's WORST hood for 4

Years straight in da 90's..ya may not like

His politics, but Giuliani was a godsend for

NYC.

Sorry to hear about your mom. Having grown up during Giuliani's administration I too saw how NY changed.

Still there's a right way and wrong way to create change.

Increased police presence in troubled neighborhoods is one thing. Giving them full reign to utilize unconstitutional tactics to achieve their goals is entirely another.

Now we're still dealing with a lot of those unconstituonal practices and many neighborhoods are left stagnated in the wake of unjust policing.

Drumpf is only a "success" because of his dad's money, his dad's business, and the favorable US bankruptcy laws

But somehow, these things are ignored by his supporters :lol:

His dad gave him a million dollars...if this worked like you're implying then why isn't

Every single athlete who's earned millions

Flip it into billions? His dad Fred Trump was small fries compared to da Donald..

Are u really gonna argue this? :lol: might

As well say Steph Curry aint **** cuz his

Dad was Dell curry >D
The estimates are a lot higher than 1 mil. (40-200)

Last edited:
Drumpf is only a "success" because of his dad's money, his dad's business, and the favorable US bankruptcy laws

But somehow, these things are ignored by his supporters :lol:

He dad gave him a million dollars...if this worked like you're implying when why isn't

Every single athlete who's earned millions

Flip it into billions? His dad Fred Trump was small fries compared to da Donald..

Are u really gonna argue this? :lol: might

As well say Steph Curry aint **** cuz his

Dad was Dell curry >D

He ran his fathers compnay

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-reality-of-donald-trumps-business-empire/

One of Marco Rubio’s top zingers in the debate last week was that if Trump hadn’t gotten an inheritance of $200 million from his father, he’d be “selling watches” in the streets of Manhattan. Rubio got the figures about Trump’s inheritance wrong — $200 million is actually what Trump’s dad’s fortune was estimated at in the 1970s, not Trump’s inheritance — but Trump clearly benefited from the wealth and connections of his father, Fred Trump.

One of the richest people in America in the 1970s, Fred Trump built a real estate empire developing apartments for middle-class families in Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island after World War II. After the younger Trump graduated from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School in 1968, he joined his dad’s firm and, in 1971, took over the business. He built on his dad’s success, deploying leveraged capital on risky ventures that paid off: the Grand Hyatt Hotel on East 42nd Street, the Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue, and Trump Plaza on 61st and Third Avenue.

What Trump benefited most from initially was his dad’s credit-worthiness, says D’Antonio. “When he wanted to go into business on his own, his father’s credit was available to him, and that was worth tens of millions of dollars.”

Still, there are questions over how much wealth Trump created. In the debate last week, Trump claimed that he took a loan of $1 million from his father and he turned it into a fortune of $10 billion. But The Post's fact checkers say that neither claim is quite right.

The $1 million loan doesn’t include any of the benefits Trump received from his family’s connections and joining his father’s real estate business after he graduated from college, and it doesn’t count an estimated $40 million inheritance in 1974. The $10 billion figure, which is what Trump claims as his current net worth, is also disputed. Bloomberg News has estimated Trump's net worth at only $2.9 billion, while Forbes put it at $4.1 billion. Since Trump’s businesses aren’t public, the true figure isn’t clear.

As my colleague Max Ehrenfreund has argued, even if Trump has many billions of dollars, there's an open question over whether that reflects true business acumen.

Business Week estimated Trump’s net worth at $100 million in 1978. If Trump had merely put that money in an index fund based on the Standard & Poor's 500 index — the kind many Americans use to save for retirement — he would be worth $6 billion today.

Fred Trump was small fries :lol:

Stop making it seem like he got a million dollars, and went out and flipped it on his own :lol:

His is a self made success because he had his dad's money, and network to help him. I will give it to him that he did build the business, but blew it all, and bankruptcy court saved him

So lets keep it #1HUNNA about Drumpf supposed business acumen and successes please

Last edited:
Can't put a piece tag on nepotism and privilege. Sure papi "only" gave son ~1 milly, also gave him the knowledge to exploit the real estate market.

Can't put a piece tag on nepotism and privilege. Sure papi "only" gave son ~1 milly, also gave him the knowledge to exploit the real estate market.

So take that logic and apply to Hillary Clinton...matta fact check this out.

What is the establishment? Nationally, eight in 10 people told a McClatchy-Morning Consult poll this month it includes members of Congress. Similar numbers cited the Democratic and Republican parties, political donors, Wall Street bankers and the mainstream media.

From

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article68042192.html

And peep this

Clinton was paid $675,000 for three Goldman Sachs speeches behind closed doors in the years after she left her job as secretary of state in 2013. She demanded transcripts be kept, and so far refuses to release them publicly.

And

One of Bill Clinton’s former White House spokesmen hosts an influential network Sunday talk show. NBC hires Chelsea Clinton as a “special correspondent,” paying her a reported $600,000 annually, far above the typical pay for a reporter with no journalistic experience.

This is da point ive driven home constantly..

Trump’s company is building a luxury hotel five blocks from the White House.

Somehow, many see Trump through a different lens.

He has all he ever wanted. He doesn’t have to bother with this,” explained Elaine Verma, a Kiawah Island court reporter. “He just has the best interests of the United States at heart

Being a populist/nationlist would put ALOT

Of these insiders outta power & outta

business...

You gotta ask yourself, why would da GOP

Establishment be willing to LOSE da election

Having a contested convention vs having Trump

Potentially winning da white house? Because

All these people would lose their power & access. Da political apparatus in Washington

Does NOT change with Clinton..its DEFINITELY Threatened with Trump being president.

He's already made EXPERT pundits look silly

And irrelevant by making it this far.

And a network to leverage, and a nice line of credit

You have to play the cards your dealt.
Hillary is the wife of one of the more popular presidents in history, she plays those cards.

I will never knock anyone for playing the hand they are dealt.

And a network to leverage, and a nice line of credit

You have to play the cards your dealt.
Hillary is the wife of one of the more popular presidents in history, she plays those cards.

I will never knock anyone for playing the hand they are dealt.

And no one is knocking Drumpf for playing those cards.

We are pointing out that is a false narrative to paint him as some self made success, and pointing out that he has had many business failures

You can't knock people from wanting the truth to be out there, especially considering what is on the line

So take that logic and apply to Hillary Clinton...matta fact check this out.
From

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article68042192.html

And peep this
And
This is da point ive driven home constantly..
Being a populist/nationlist would put ALOT

Of these insiders outta power & outta

business...

You gotta ask yourself, why would da GOP

Establishment be willing to LOSE da election

Having a contested convention vs having Trump

Potentially winning da white house? Because

All these people would lose their power & access. Da political apparatus in Washington

Does NOT change with Clinton..its DEFINITELY Threatened with Trump being president.

He's already made EXPERT pundits look silly

And irrelevant by making it this far.
But this can be good AND bad

Multiples reasons can be given about a man who cannot be swayed by money to say or believe certain things. Yes he'll stay true to what he believes but what if his beliefs are racist, bigoted, and can pose a threat to a nation because of a lack of trying to be politically correct? That's the danger of Trump, he has no reason to not do what he wants to do or what he thinks is better or best to do. I mean he's suggesting people to attack anyone who apposes his views or trying to create legal grounds to punish people who write an opinion about him that isn't to his liking. That's gotta be a lil unnerving

I'm not a Hillary supporter at ALL though.

That's the thing, famb can't even give a valid reason vote FOR Drumpf

All he got is mostly right wing Hillary shade, while ignoring all of Drumpf's shortcomings

Right wing?! :lol: da NY times beeeeeen

Had it in for her and their da pillar of liberal journalism.

The same NY Times those editorial staff endorsed her for president?

That one.

Please pa, like I said, you can't even provide one solid reason to vote for Trump.

Besides maybe, "Da Establishment"

You know what else is threatened with Trump as president, the lives of plenty of religious and ethnic minorities

#BLM started on Obama's watch, though. So many people have "grown tired" on Obama's watch. Why does he get a pass? Because "Trayvon could have been [his] son"?

Back
Top Bottom