Donald Trump is running for president

Never asked you to express a damn thing to me.

You asked to express it to America, and you're in no position to request such a thing

So miss me with this new angle to bring up that I'm not a natural born citizen

It has nothing to do with anything

@LIONBLOOD Why do you choose to live in such an evil, racist, murderous country? Doesn't that make you complicit in the history of the country.

Why do people have to explain themselves to you?

It has nothing to do with anything.

America is mine and Lionblood's as much as it anyone else's. Maybe we know it can do better, so we continue to push for it to go in that direction

Last edited:
Why do people have to explain themselves to you.

America is mine and Lionblood's as much as it anyone else's. Maybe we know it can do better, so we continue to push for it to go in that direction

Nothing wrong with that at all. Things are just a little one sided on here, that's all. Maybe like 1 out of every 100 posts could be dedicated to saying America isn't all that evil...I guess that's too much to ask.

Why do people have to explain themselves to you.

Nothing wrong with that at all. Things are just a little one sided on here, that's all. Maybe like 1 out of every 100 posts could be dedicated to saying America isn't all that evil...I guess that's too much to ask.

I am proud that the citizens of America elected a black man to me president, twice.

There happy :D

Lies, lies, lies.

All that you said about me is so wrong. All I said is can we have 1 post out of 100 showing gratitude to this country? You can keep posting the other 99/100 denigrating the country and your fellow Americans.

The bloodiness of the American Civil War does not disprove the fact that White Supremacy is foundational to the US. The death toll confirms it. We fought the bloodiest war in our History because certain Americans wanted to insure their "right" and "liberty" to own other humans as chattel slaves.

White Southerners charged into the mouths of cannons and muskets so they could own black bodies or so they could experience the vicarious thrill of knowing that rich white guys would get to own black bodies. It took a huge portion of Northern manhood in order to force other white people to give up on outright chattel slavery.

Yes we were the only Country in the Western World to fight a war to end slavery but that is nothing to be proud of because every other Western Country was able to end slavery without fighting a civil war. America, especially the America of 1830 to 1860, the America of King Cotton, was so addicted to slavery that it had to sacrifice a generation of young men in order to break its addiction to chattel slavery, that purest manifestation of the monetizing of the black body.

All I said is can we have 1 post out of 100 showing gratitude to this country? You can keep posting the other 99/100 denigrating the country and your fellow Americans.

Thanks guys, I see what the answer to my question is now. :smh:

Carry on.

Lies, lies, lies.

All that you said about me is so wrong. All I said is can we have 1 post out of 100 showing gratitude to this country? You can keep posting the other 99/100 denigrating the country and your fellow Americans.
We have no issue with speaking positively about OUR country. This isn't what this thread is about.

Trump's whole campaign is about 'Making America Great Again.' When did it stop being great, amirite?

Just know, that when you come with a debate about anything here, and your argument doesn't hold water, people are going to pull your card.

There has been little to no water holding on your end. So you resort to the classic 'You and many people chose to come to this "racist" country. It must not be that bad...If this country is so evil there's no one stopping you from leaving.' (http://niketalk.com/t/629164/donald...-vol-he-must-be-stopped/4140_20#post_25484159)

It's so transparent.

And yes, you are outnumbered here. You should have known that. Do you expect people not to push back against what you've been spewing for the last few weeks.

I'm not one to shut out other opinions, when they make sense, but I'm not getting much sense here. More like sensationalism.

Last edited:
Dude doesn't realize how transparent he is. He's trying to make this about saying 1 good thing about the country, that's why i think he lacks the capability to have any type of higher level analysis of  the politico-social state of this country. This is why he got ignored in the first place, we might have to go back to that. :smh:

Yea, nice job black listing me. That lasted all of what, three days? I knew you wouldn't be able to resist reading my posts for long.

^ where did I say my country? I'll wait.
Not everything needs to be said.

A lot can be said for your tone.

But I'll edit the post either way. Doesn't change my point one bit. You spew a bunch of nonsensical rhetoric that could be perceived as offensive by some, then when you're questioned you fall back on this simplistic argument of 'but this country is great.'

Come on, dog. My father is a black dude that voted for Bush twice. I've had his debate a million times and it always goes he same way.

Honestly, talking to you makes me feel better about myself. but if you want to go back in the hole the rest of NT and I would gladly oblige you boo. 

And stop acting like you wasn't mad tho.. :lol:  In fact one of the posts you reported me for was asking  that you get ignored, I mean I could've used nicer words but you was mad tho. :lol:

No, like I said I was glad you and a couple others "blocked me". I was able to freely post without you and a couple other NT'ers on the DNC disinformation team smearing me at every turn.

It's like arguing with my girlfriend. And I'm not trying to be a ****, but you keep focusing on semantics or a specific misquote, and ignoring everything else, because you seem to not have much to combat it with.

Next thing you know we're spending 10 minutes debating the definition of a word.:lol:

All I said is can we have 1 post out of 100 showing gratitude to this country? You can keep posting the other 99/100 denigrating the country and your fellow Americans.

Ok guys, go. Let's see if you can do it...

It's like arguing with my girlfriend. And I'm not trying to be a ****, but you keep focusing on semantics or a specific misquote, and ignoring everything else, because you seem to not have much to combat it with.

Next thing you know we're spending 10 minutes debating the definition of a word.:lol:

You can't lie about what I said and expect me not to correct the record bro.

Start a thread about the great things about this country.

This thread is about Donald Trump.

maxresdefault.jpg

At least we agree on something, I suppose.

The constitution is kinda like the bible, a lot of that nonsense doesn't apply today but people will still use it as word.

[emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] >D

Da Constitution gives you da luxury to speak
This reckless and outta touch...

How quickly we take our freedoms for granted..

Social norms shouldn't influence da Constitution though..that

would set a real Bad precedent. Da fact that you can pretty Much dictate

where a case is goin, not by its merits but by da ideology of each judge is

Terrible.

The precedent has been set centuries ago. Otherwise, you'd still be 3/5 of a white man.

Amendments?

"Da Constitution cannot be distorted to fit

Da agenda of da left or right."

:D

Back
Top Bottom