Donald Trump is running for president

So Drumpf just took the L to Cruz tonight in Wisconsin at the same time that Cruz has been surging in national polling lately while Drumpf has been fading...

@kerpen:
This is different.
Reuters/Ipsos national tracker, Likely Voters: Cruz 39 Trump 37 Kasich 23
http://polling.reuters.com/#poll/TR...,PARTY_ID_:2/dates/20160101-20160405/type/day

View media item 1981879
Don't look at the numbers at face value since it's not the biggest sample size but it's the trend that's catching attention

Is this race heating up? :nerd:

Last edited:
I think Drumpf and his momentum might've peaked tbh. He's definitely not getting any more popular and now you've got most of the GOP loyalists sticking to their guns and riding and campaigning hard for Cruz. Business might be picking up :nerd:

Last edited:
So Drumpf just took the L to Cruz tonight in Wisconsin at the same time that Cruz has been surging in national polling...

@kerpen:
This is different.
http://polling.reuters.com/#poll/TR...,PARTY_ID_:2/dates/20160101-20160405/type/day

View media item 1981879

Cruz gonna run into a cement wall called NY

In 2 weeks.
Even if Cruz wasn't facing Trump he'd be losing in NY just off his NY values comments alone.

But he still got a chance in Cali.

Drumpf has to sweep the rest of the map almost to get to the magic number, going to be next to impossible.

Looking forward to that contested GOP convention...

charles_koch_ap_328.jpg

In response to the wind, Cruz isn't getting there even if he does, but he only needs to win 2 more states to keep Drumpf from getting to the number and therfore throwing the GOP into a contested convention. I think Montana and South Dakota will do that for him.

So Drumpf just took the L to Cruz tonight in Wisconsin at the same time that Cruz has been surging in national polling...

@kerpen:
This is different.

View media item 1981879

Cruz gonna run into a cement wall called NY

In 2 weeks.
Even if Cruz wasn't facing Trump he'd be losing in NY just off his NY values comments alone.

But he still got a chance in Cali.

Cruz in cali lookin dreadful, and this is after Trump steam rolls da Northeast.

When you put that much weight into white supremacy into what you think underpins conservatism, i feel you're not appreciating da nuances within it philosophies and you're ignoring minorities who have strived under conservatism.
I aint a conservative, cuz its not my forté, but for me to act like a dude like Clarence Thomas aint a winner in life espousing conservative principles would be short sighted of me and you to simply dismiss.

Alot of da "social justice" premise is "you were born a dark skinned person, America is UNFAIR, because you are who u you are you'll never get where u wanna be because USA hates minorities, it enslaved your ancestors, and built this country on stolen land

Vote Democrats because we'll make sure to give u__________because we know you can't get it yourself"

Its da presumption of low expectations that

URKS me.

As a independent thinker i frankly feel i dont owe any party or ideology any sort of loyalty, they gotta earn my vote EVERY cycle.

Great Another strawman.

Nowhere in my post did I say anything about black conservatives. I keep my critique to the toxic side of the movement. And you can be a black person and support white supremacy btw.

I'm not buying this argument that if you're for the common good that you're against self reliance, and against trying to make the best of themselves.

But telling someone they need to take all the control of their life that they can doesn't mean they should excuse white supremacy, and other forms of systemic bias.

Equal effort not equaling equal results is unjust. Your opinion and body be disposable, is unjust.

It is not about making excuses, that is not what social justice is. Hell you could have googled the term, to even see that in the context of my post, I use it in the literal meaning.

I took my time to break my criticism of the conservative movement in America in a nuanced way, I broke down why you're "claim on independence" is was on it face false. And I in detail broke down why your charge against me is also hypocritical.

If you want to dismiss it like so many of my other post, then find. But I'm sick and tired of me having to defending myself against **** I haven't even done or said.

You can keep constructing straw men in you head so you can feel superior too, but don't pedal that stuff to me linking I'm going to just let it slide

Ok I think this is Blco's or CB40s alternate account, I'm almost sure of it now.
laugh.gif

You ignorant mentality parallel's a lot of disparities that exist in the educational system in the U.S., you expect slaves to read and learn when they were forbidden from reading.

roll.gif

Don't speak to me about morality when you're a known bigot.
I don't expect them to learn, they're slaves... All I'm saying is that a big portion of America's industrial might was built without them, as most were in the South. I have nothing against them..

I mean, if he doesn't get it after Rex's post a few pages back it really is a lost cause.
laugh.gif

I do appreciate how calm and respectful we're being in here (for the most part). Regardless of how ridiculous I think these opinions are, I'm glad we can discuss them like adults here. Too many time a comment spins a thread out of control...and that definitely could have happened here.

They had slaves in the North as well, the wealth acquired from slavery also benefited the industry up North yes in places like Illinois. This country is great because we treated people like crap, stop trying to sugar coat it.

http://mycolumbuspower.com/3130635/harvard-acknowledges-its-role-in-slavery/

All those wealthy white families in the North amassed their wealth from slavery.
We treated people like garbage and that's how we roll. European culture does stuff only to reflect on it and realize it was stupid and inhumane. We still have aftershocks of slavery today, denying american racism is like denying evolution. It's no different from every European country on the face of the planet, but attempting to claim that slaves did all the hard work is a stretch.

Last edited:
They had slaves in the North as well, the wealth acquired from slavery also benefited the industry up North yes in places like Illinois. This country is great because we treated people like crap, stop trying to sugar coat it.

http://mycolumbuspower.com/3130635/harvard-acknowledges-its-role-in-slavery/

All those wealthy white families in the North amassed their wealth from slavery.
We treated people like garbage and that's how we roll. European culture does stuff only to reflect on it and realize it was stupid and inhumane. We still have aftershocks of slavery today, denying american racism is like denying evolution. It's no different from every European country on the face of the planet, but attempting to claim that slaves did all the hard work is a stretch.

Not a stretch to say that the profits from from slavery, especially pre civil war, are what created americas economic foundation. Considering America was producing something close to over half of the worlds cotton.

Not a stretch to say that the profits from from slavery, especially pre civil war, are what created americas economic foundation. Considering America was producing something close to over half of the worlds cotton.
Cotton did hold us back from industrializing TBH, look at reconstruction. Really just added to a long list of conflict of interests, but it did of course give us easy money.

Last edited:
Equal effort not equaling equal results is unjust.

This is da whole ethos where ya get it wrong.

Try this logic baggin women..:lol: Try this logic at shooting hoops, how about school?

Fams, trying to socially re-engineer every aspect of life cuz people get left behind is beyond impractical to me.

They trying to do away with da single entrance test @ Stuyvesant HIGH SCHOOL because not enuff black & hispanic kids get in, meanwhile that place is crawling with asians, even outnumbering whites, so when i hear "da test

Is racially discriminatory" i feel its intellectually dishonest.

U can legislate equal opportunity, but you cant legislate equal results..

All this talk about attainment from cats that have achieved little to nothing themselves [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Equal effort not equaling equal results is unjust.
This is da whole ethos where ya get it wrong.

Try this logic baggin women..
laugh.gif
Try this logic at shooting hoops, how about school?

Fams, trying to socially re-engineer every aspect of life cuz people get left behind is beyond impractical to me.

They trying to do away with da single entrance test @ Stuyvesant HIGH SCHOOL because not enuff black & hispanic kids get in, meanwhile that place is crawling with asians, even outnumbering whites, so when i hear "da test

Is racially discriminatory" i feel its intellectually dishonest.

U can legislate equal opportunity, but you cant legislate equal results..
So is the implication here that there are no outside factors that play into these numbers?

Yo bloc, u like cruz? I think he's repulsive.

The more I see and hear him the less I like him.
Cruz simply is not presidential, he's also not very likeable. Trump really didn't need Wisconsin. He can easily get the 1,237 still.
I honestly didn't know too much about Ted Cruz until I saw him discuss gay marriage with Ellen Page on Gaycation. Dude went from gay marriage to shifting focus to ISIS.

Please tell me someone saw that.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom