Donald Trump is running for president

Is Meth on vacation or what?
Because comparing me to a TayTweets CL-1B is a thing. What next, ninja gets banned? Honestly I'm pulling out of here, some of you like Harlem are great dudes, but I can't handle the toxicity.

See y'all on the shoe threads.

Last edited:
Spews racial ignorance, gets checked, backtracks, tells people to be less sensitive, but now accuses other people of being toxic :lol:

NT General be like:

Speak directly into the mic when you answer the following:

Are you cosigning dude systematizing with Nazi's, blaming slaves for being in bondage their lack of education, and implying the stereotype about Cubans being lazy are true?

Simple yes or no answer.

And if no, why would other people attacking those points be akin to a Orwellian 1984 type world.

Last edited:
So his plan is to threaten Mexico into paying for the wall :rofl:
Good luck with that

I read what he said...i mean he did say stereotype, which implies a hypothetical... He could've clarified it better but meh..

The issue at hand is that some people in this country have to work significantly harder than others due to a myriad of reasons such as socioeconomic, racial, able etc. The myth regarding Asian Americans is that we're ALL successful based on...the fact that we're Asian...
This explains it probably better than I've been able to.

I never meant ALL asians..cuz all of anything dont exist..but da point im making is you go to war with da army you got..you play with da hand your dealt. And in 2016, if u willing u grind, u gon' shine.

Took a decade to get a Jesus & still couldn't cop the Cuban to actually wear it with. Everybody knows you live in squalor stop the flexing. In here preaching attainment but never accomplished a damn thing. Practice what you preach fam

Last edited:
Took a decade to get a Jesus & still couldn't cop the Cuban to actually wear it with. Everybody knows you live in squalor stop the flexing. In here preaching attainment but never accomplished a damn thing. Practice what you preach fam

Except...

phizzo182.jpg

A decade ago this was me, practicing what im preaching :pimp:

Someone come get their 2nd SN off my lap plz :lol:

No need to start bringing up personal finances as a means to discredit someone.

Like I said quit the flexing you ain't fooling nobody. Using your own backwards *** logic you should've accomplished a lot more than a piece you couldn't afford to put on a chain & your poor Mother jumping hurdles over sneaker boxes just to use her own bathroom. Nobody holding you back but you so what you got to show for it?

Like I said quit the flexing you ain't fooling nobody. Using your own backwards *** logic you should've accomplished a lot more than a piece you couldn't afford to put on a chain & your poor Mother jumping hurdles over sneaker boxes just to use her own bathroom. Nobody holding you back but you so what you got to show for it?

But i thought a decade ago i was Cubanless?
...now its "im suppose to be doin alot more" [emoji]129300[/emoji] son u dunno me other than this persona on NT, do u know what my bank look like? U know what my fams assets is? Stay on ur side of salty island b :lol:

Anton it truly doesn't get more elementary than dude. Capacity is obviously lacking & it's hilarious.

Bigothood where da attainment at doe? Nobody holding anyone back but themselves so where it's at?

New NTers not familiar talking bout "personal" should really sit back, there's more history than ya'll know. Considering what's known, might be a little unfair to reference it hood, but with the **** coming out of your mouth it's kinda relevant to reference. Just don't get sensitive b with this micro agression and safe spaces.

After all we know about dude, he really tryna convince folk he doing it :smh: :lol:

Lets b honest, ya only know what i allow be shown..., even if u took whateva you thought of where i live, what i do, etc. To its logical conclusion where's da indictment?
That im in a small APT in NY with spending habit that everyone else outside general forum takes part in? :nerd: thats it?

Da bottomline is ya not killin nuffin or lettin nuffin die w/ me.

Da worst thing thats ever happened to me that ya know about is i almost died shining on da block & i posted da grip here...which turns into a running musket joke [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

But what all this gotta do w/ Trump? Nothing...except every now & then folks gotta get on their witch huntin tip when u aspouse belief that if u work hard & smart about it you'll get w/e u want in da USA. U rock wit da soldiers u got, and dont complain about da next cat having more plugs or more cake..ss long as u strive u shine.

At the end of the day when we apply your own logic to your situation you yourself don't even live up to it. If da world is for da taking without any obstacles but your own ambition then you failed miserably bigothood. That's the sad truth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom