Donald Trump is running for president

The economy added 160,000 jobs last month and 200k jobs the month before.

That's an inch away from recession?

Not an inch but we are surely overdue for one by historical average. Problem as a whole is that since we've been globalized the outside world has a big influence on whether we are in recession or in a growth period. With most of the world either not expanding or expanding at a limited basis we have been slowing down slightly. Manufacturing has slowed down and that's shown with freight service going down a lot this quarter.

Only thing that's going right now and expanding are our service professions, and no ninja not McDonalds like associate with services jobs, but financial services, consulting, and IT. They are looking to hire a lot of graduates which means it's doing really well.

Last edited:
If these numbers stay the same through November it's a wrap.

View media item 2042398

Da economy is a inch away from an recession as we speak...

You wouldn't be able to tell me what causes a recession without googling some obscure source that has a headline that you agree with

I dont gotta find an article to know da fact that da Feds declining to raise interest rates basically demonstrates how damned da economy is...

You can type Type Drumpf till your thumbs bleed & you refute that point >D :lol:

Da jobs that are coming back pay **** and da people who are long turned unemployed aren't counted...

Everybody I know that wants a job, has a job.

You are complaining about what the jobs pay but are against raising minimum wage, right?

Last edited:
Who said i didn't see it...

problem is you editorialized it by basically implying da technology they pulled back should've been pursued regardless of da type of business it would do..not da way you run a company l, but perfect way to advocate for something....

Clearly you never mentioned how most of those cars are sold at a loss regardless of their government subsidies...da most profitable segment for GM is tbeir SUV's & pickup trucks.

I'm not implying the tech they pulled back should have been "pursued" I'm flat out saying it existed and was pulled back because it didn't translate to more dollars,despite the huge benefit to the consumer.... until Obama forced their hand. Which is what you're complaining about.

And the fact that you think most cars are sold at a loss... LMFAOOOOOOOOOO oh man. That's gold. No CONSUMER cares what a company's most profitable segment is. And Like I said before,sales are increasing in trucks and SUV's because their has mileage has improved. Again, which you're complaining about

CjKLiHzUUAA4QUA.jpg:orig

It's like they don't see posts like these. Completely ignore them. I like what I heard an anchor on CNN say. Trump speaks like there is no such thing as fact checking. And his supporters act like facts aren't an important part of determining someone's credibility

It's like they don't see posts like these. Completely ignore them. I like what I heard an anchor on CNN say. Trump speaks like there is no such thing as fact checking. And his supporters act like facts aren't an important part of determining someone's credibility

Here's a hint. That cute little cartoon is misleading at best. We are smart enough to recognize propaganda.

Here's a hint. That cute little cartoon is misleading at best. We are smart enough to recognize propaganda.

But are you smart enough to realize all partisan news media is propaganda by definition?

Da jobs that are coming back pay **** and da people who are long turned unemployed aren't counted...

Ehhh, the economy is not doing great or bad, just coasting along honestly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...se-data-showing-gdp-growth-for-first-quarter/

The U.S. economy grew at its weakest quarterly pace in two years between the months of January and March, government data showed Thursday morning, as consumers and businesses alike showed new caution with their spending.

The nation’s gross domestic product expanded just 0.5 percent on an annualized pace. Businesses cut back on investments with a severity not seen since the financial crisis.

Its ****** out here b...

I work at $10bn investment fund, I teach finance on the side at a university, and have a master's in finance.

I say all that to say this statement is so ridiculously wrong, and you really shouldn't talk about economics without multiple sources and using different opinions.

Not a personal jab either, famb.

Last edited:

It's like they don't see posts like these. Completely ignore them.

Ok ill bite...just look at da Planet Earth Side...its a teachable moment in exclusion of facts

-How much did Obama's hand had creating this oil production boom? Here's a hint..zilch.
(Federal leases on drilling on public land are down under his administration)

-da dow being up & corporate profits being up are da results of policies like quanitive easing that supplies free money to wall street and do absolutely nothing to main street..except exasperate "income inequality"
And those job numbers? They dont count da chronically unemployed which aren't counted in da unemployment numbers.

-lowest undocumented #'s.. according to who? Obama has basically told ICE to stop doibg their job so you can't even accurately count da waves of illegal immigrants transversing da border or overstaying their visas.

-military spending is what keeps us safe and it isn't even da top 3 we spend on our budget, that would be our entitlement programs.

So we ignore that crap because its not worth wasting time debunking partisan memes which inaccurately portray things & obviously have an agenda to mislead.

Yes it is. In fact the only reason we haven't been in recession already is the fed has artificially kept interest rates low and pumped money into the markets.

Basically.

Da economy is running on a "sugar high" of empty calories...talk to me bout a strong economy when we're growing more than .5 GDP with interest rates that aren't almost at zero.

Basically.

Da economy is running on a "sugar high" of empty calories...talk to me bout a strong economy when we're growing more than .5 GDP with interest rates that aren't almost at zero.

Exactly. Economist after economist has admitted that this economy is in bad shape and the growth is anemic. Without the artificial measures the Fed has taken to prop the economy up, things would be a real disaster.

Basically.

Exactly. Economist after economist has admitted that this economy is in bad shape and the growth is anemic. Without the artificial measures the Fed has taken to prop the economy up, things would be a real disaster.

Peep da real unemployment #'s (U6) under Obama's entire administration

http://portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate_u6.jsp?fromYear=1994

:x

U6 numbers look good. Think about how many cashier/retail jobs have been eliminated because of the self checkouts over the past 10 years.

Basically.

Peep da real unemployment #'s (U6) under Obama's entire administration

http://portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate_u6.jsp?fromYear=1994

:x

Links chart to shade Obama, doesn't even realize it is showing the unemployment spiked during the Great Recession, and had been trending down ever since then

In other words, the job market is recovering under Obama since the Great Recession

You did like you mans Blco and posted a Pro-Obama link by mistake b

Beautiful :lol:

Last edited:
Ok ill bite...just look at da Planet Earth Side...its a teachable moment in exclusion of facts

-How much did Obama's hand had creating this oil production boom? Here's a hint..zilch.
(Federal leases on drilling on public land are down under his administration)

-da dow being up & corporate profits being up are da results of policies like quanitive easing that supplies free money to wall street and do absolutely nothing to main street..except exasperate "income inequality"
And those job numbers? They dont count da chronically unemployed which aren't counted in da unemployment numbers.

-lowest undocumented #'s.. according to who? Obama has basically told ICE to stop doibg their job so you can't even accurately count da waves of illegal immigrants transversing da border or overstaying their visas.

-military spending is what keeps us safe and it isn't even da top 3 we spend on our budget, that would be our entitlement programs.

So we ignore that crap because its not worth wasting time debunking partisan memes which inaccurately portray things & obviously have an agenda to mislead.

Out of everything you said here, none of it translated to "this is incorrect" you talking about Obama didn't have a hand in it as if presidents only get credit for what they directly planned and passed through congress. So because we spend more money elsewhere, that invalidates we still spend more than the next 8 countries on military?

Nope. Ninja the thing about you, is you try to psych out whoever debates you. You depend on rhetoric and fancy terms you looked up to try and confuse others. You deflect and move goal posts or even completely ignore posts that prove you wrong. And all of these tactics would be perfectly fine, if the people you debated against were as stupid as you hoped they were. But that is NEVER the case in here.

In short, you gotta tighten up man. Your logic is as loose as trumps. When asked a direct question, you spit an unrelated or irrelevant fact to try and change the topic or pervert the topic at hand. You need to stick to arguing with middle schoolers. And not the smart ones either

Last edited:
you talking about Obama didn't have a hand in it as if presidents only get credit for what they directly planned and passed through congress.

Obama has been hostile to da fossil fuel industry...oil production has spiked IN SPITE of him...what part of that DONT you understand? :lol:

Da US is a SUPER power...OF COURSE we're gonna outspend other countries in da military...we DEFEND DA WHOLE WORLD...

We make deals to protect other countries, so they dont spend nearly what we do to militarize..its common sense.

Da sad thing about ya is ya ONLY defense is ya attempt to discredit da messenger, instead of dealing with da reality that da economy is in da **** can.

You didn't prove what said wrong in da dumb meme at all either :lol:

Obama has been hostile to da fossil fuel industry...oil production has spiked IN SPITE of him...what part of that DONT you understand?
laugh.gif

Da US is a SUPER power...OF COURSE we're gonna outspend other countries in da military...we DEFEND DA WHOLE WORLD...

We make deals to protect other countries, so they dont spend nearly what we do to militarize..its common sense.

Da sad thing about ya is ya ONLY defense is ya attempt to discredit da messenger, instead of dealing with da reality that da economy is in da **** can.

You didn't prove what said wrong in da dumb meme at all either
laugh.gif
Why do you consider yourself an independent? I'm genuinely interested. 

Back
Top Bottom