Donald Trump is running for president

Trump got that anti-Mexican vote on lock, while Carson just sealed the anti-Muslim one.

Now it's just a matter of convincing the ignoramuses that vote Republican which of the two groups deserve to be irrationally feared the most and whoever does this and manages to generate the most hate for one of these two ethnic groups will represent the Republican party in the elections.

Last edited:
Trump just posted his tax plan, not bad, very pie in the sky, but not too crazy compared to the usual GOP nonsense

A lot of stuff in it I agree with. But even reading through this, my BS meter is going off, still depends on the ole supply side economics myth "cut taxes, and tons of jobs will be created".

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

Last edited:
We gotta help these illegal immigrant families sneaking in the U.S through Texas by giving them our money guys

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-governor-seeks-more-border-security-help-233809540.html

Vote Democrat so we can raise taxes, and support more of these 10,000 new undocumented immigrants in need that bring their whole families here. They should be granted green cards/citizenship so they can get jobs in the U.S and support their big families.

:smh:

We gotta help these illegal immigrant families sneaking in the U.S through Texas by giving them our money guys

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-governor-seeks-more-border-security-help-233809540.html

Vote Democrat so we can raise taxes, and support more of these 10,000 new undocumented immigrants in need that bring their whole families here. They should be granted green cards/citizenship so they can get jobs in the U.S and support their big families.

mean.gif
We should go back to the tax rate during the reagan era ....

don't you agree?

Putin schooled charlie rose in that interview. He made him look like an idiot.

The hypocrisy of the US having military installations in other countries like Germany and criticizing russia for trying to do the same. I like Putin's stance on supporting legitimate governments to prevent chaos rather than siding with insurgents like ISIS. Look at what the US did to Libya and that country now :smh:
You guys should listen to Putin's interview as well.

Dude played the Ferguson and Police Brutality card masterfully

Dude is a scumbag, but I'm mirin how dude can defend himself simply by pointing out how hypocritical America/Americans can be :lol:

:smh:

Like Reagan did?

-And stop acting like all the Dems want to do is raise taxes to support undocumented immigrants, and is so far from the true it is laughable.

-And did you even read the cited article. It doesn't say that hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fraud is happening. It estimates the total amount of aid going to legal Cuban residents, cites some examples of fraud (most of them unproven btw), but never once does it make the connection that "hundreds of millions is being pumped into Cuba". Matter of fact it doesn't even make that claim really

-And may I remind you that it was Clinton, not the two Republican presidents that came before him, that reformed welfare. So yeah, lets act like all Dems want to do is bribe folk with money :rolleyes

-And Obama is trying to normalize relation with Cuba, if the GOP got out of the way, then Cubans would be treated like any other immigrant and it would alleviate this "fraud"

--------------

-BTW, Trump said that if elected president he would send back the Syrian refugees America is getting ready to accept.

Let that sink in for a moment, Trump wants to deport people that came there illegally too.

Last edited:
^ Reagan did it because it was only about 3 million, and that amnesty was supposed to be the end and closure of amnesty and prevention of future illegal immigrant invasion.

Democrats have evolved more into liberals.

Last edited:
^ Reagan did it because it was only about 3 million, and that amnesty was supposed to be the end and closure of amnesty and prevention of future illegal immigrant invasion.

Except when Bush Sr. did it 3 years later

^

You don't say...

Kinda like republicans have become far more conservative since Obama has took office?

For the record, liberal and democrats are just as synonymous as republicans and liberals...

Liberals, via the republican party ended slavery.
Liberals, via the republican party fought for equal rights among females.
Liberals, via the democratic party pushed for racial equality in this country.

Bro I said "More".

Some liberal views I agree with like legalizing same sex marriage. But some liberal views I disagree, like giving undocumented immigrants IDs with potential voting rights.

Another example, in today's current news, Obama wants to talk about gun control, and potentially banning guns, I don't agree with banning it, because people will in some way find a way to obtain guns anyway, and there will be a huge black market for them, so it can further profit gangs and criminals, drug dealers who can potentially sell guns too, and so on and so forth.

On another note, Ben Carson says he wouldn't allow Syrian refugees into this country, +10 points.

Last edited:
Illegals can vote now? :lol:

I thought about your post trying to ridicule me when I read this Politico piece today. Take a few minutes to read it and educate yourself.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/illegal-immigrants-could-elect-hillary-clinton-213216

-You clearly said something wrong/stupid that any adult in America should know, you deserved the jokes that came your way. You were implying undocumented citizens could vote. And I know this because this was your defense, not talking about electoral votes

What do you think "immigration reform" is? And a "pathway to citizenship"? It means giving illegals citizenship and the right to vote. You guys are beyond naive.

Now weeks later you think someone else finally have you a talking point :smh: :lol:

-Secondly in the article they appear to include legal non citizens as well to inflate the effect. So people with green cards are part of the problem too apparently

-Third, since one of the dudes is apparently a democrat, you should have a problem with a couple more liberals poking holes in their analysis. LINK

-Fourth, if you read they article, they solution they put forward is switching to popular vote. I would support this. That would still make Clinton the favorite, and it would have meant Gore would have beat Bush in 2000....I bet you don't cry bloody murder about how that result was so unfair :rolleyes

-If you don't want people to clown you, stop making clown comments

Simple

Last edited:

This articles prove absolutely nothing to further your point

-One talks about a phone survey about the views of potential voters

-One as one of the worst sampling methods I have ever seen to make a claim, and it is still talking about non citizens. Which include people like green card holders

-Another one talks about a ruling the right leaning Supreme Court made saying that state laws can't be applied to the federal government. Of course it can't, that violates the constitution

- The other article takes the slippery slope argument up a thousand notches but doesn't prove voter fraud.

And no proof of widespread voter fraud has been found to be going on in America

Stop it Brah

Last edited:
MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, while speaking with former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani (R), conceded that Democrats want amnesty for illegal immigrants to win their votes:

Giuliani: “It isn’t just the Republicans, it’s the Democrats, too.”

Matthews: “No, it’s both sides. Look, would you trust either Party to enforce the laws about illegal hiring?”

Giuliani: “Neither Party has done it!”

Matthews: “I know. They don’t believe in it. They want cheap labor–and the Democrats want votes. Let’s face it.”

Matthew's admission substantiates a coment made in early 2014 by DNC Vice Chairwoman Donna Brazile on ABC’s “This Week with George Stephanopoulos.” Speaking of immigration reform, Brazile said:

“I don’t think you can create two classes of citizens in this society, one with legal status and the right to vote, and one without.”
Conservatives and media pundits have openly speculated for many years that the goal of “comprehensive immigration reform” on the part of the Democratic Party was a maneuver to put in place a new voting bloc. Apparently, Matthews agrees.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/07/363...eason-democrats-want-illegal-immigrants-stay/

If naturalized citizens will most likely vote Democrat, whose fault is that? Maybe if the GOP wasn't indulging in xenophobia and racism to win an election that might not be the case.

And where is your outrage of the Cuban immigrants that the GOP welcomed and voted for them in return?

-So we shouldn't go through with the cheaper, more sensible, and most popular action NATIONALLY because it might benefit some the party you don't like?

Brah once again, stop.

Last edited:
Smh, you're unbelievable

You did all that because you wanted someone to acknowledge that a group of people might vote for the more sensible, less racist party. :lol:

It is like your oblivious to how dumb your arguments can be sometimes

-All this all started because you were still hurt that folk made fun of you for saying something stupid. Jeez

Last edited:
Not much different from Trump's clothes being made in Pakistan :lol: People with common sense know that Trump and other well off Republicans say a whole bunch of bull @$!@ to gain votes from lower class and illiterate whites. "No more illegal immigrants! No more outsourcing!" promises are made when in reality these politicians only care about profit just luke everyone else. That's why I don't believe people like Trump and Carson are truly racist, xenophobic, bigoted, etc. I do think they're typical Republican scumbags who will do and say anything for approval though, no matter how low they have to go.

Last edited:
This dude trump just said on his town hall meeting that he has not had it easy and his example was his dad only gave him a million dollar loan to start off :lol:

Back
Top Bottom