Donald Trump is running for president

If Trump becomes the nominee there will be record voter turnouts.....for people voting aganist him.

All of this media attention might seem great for those who support him, but it's also made people who are generally aloof actually give a damn about politics because they can't believe someone this ignorant is running for President.

Last edited:
If Trump becomes the nominee there will be record voter turnouts.....for people voting aganist him.

All of this media attention might seem great for those who support him, but it's also made people who are generally aloof actually give a damn about politics because they can't believe someone this ignorant is running for President.

Trust that the same thing will happen when Hillary runs. There is a hatred for her and her criminal ways that will get republicans and independents off the couch just to vote against her.

Trust that the same thing will happen when Hillary runs. There is a hatred for her and her criminal ways that will get republicans and independents off the couch just to vote against her.

Keep thinking the smoke around Hillary is as big as the bigoted fire around Trump.

If the GOP elects Trump, kiss goodbye to ever having a chance of winning any other demographic that white supremacist and suspect white supremacist voters.

Hillary will diddy bop into the white house.

And I don't know what world you're living in, higher turnout = The GOP are ******.

Last edited:
Keep thinking the smoke around Hillary is as big as the bigoted fire around Trump.

If the GOP elects Trump, kiss goodbye to ever having a chance of winning any other demographic that white supremacist and suspect white supremacist voters.

And I don't know what world you're living in, higher turnout = The GOP are ******.

Right now Hillary sure isn't "diddy bopping" him in the head to head polls. Realclearpolitics has the criminal beating Trump by 1.2% points. That's pretty close and people haven't even learned how slimy Hillary is yet-all the media smearing has been done to Trump so far. Her time will come.

Hillary is winning 45.5 to 44.3. You're saying 44.3% of Americans are white supremacists? Way to smear 44.3% of the population. But I get it, that's what you do best.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...s/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Last edited:

Right now Hillary sure isn't "diddy bopping" him in the head to head polls. Realclearpolitics has the criminal beating Trump by 1.2% points. That's pretty close and people haven't even learned how slimy Hillary is yet-all the media smearing has been done to Trump so far. Her time will come.

Hillary is winning 45.5 to 44.3. You're saying 44.3% of Americans are white supremacists? Way to smear 44.3% of the population. But I get it, that's what you do best.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...s/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

The media hasn't been smearing Trump on bit. He called most undocumented Mexican immigrants criminals and rapist, he posted false racist stats about black people, he has made fun of the handicap. He has done enough so smear himself

And Fox News been leading the charge shading him. I didn't you say they were the most trust news source, hmmm? Kinda seems hypocritical to take those two stances then, doesn't it.

So you can take you suspected white supremacist guilt trip somewhere else. And vote for the GOP has always been a vote co-signing white supremacy, and now with Trump, no one can claim ignorance.

And once again you need a lesson in statistics. First off, not everyone votes or are eligible to vote, so that 44.3% does not represent 44.3 of all Americans genius.

Secondly, until the votes are even cast, when doesn't know exactly the head count of Trump voters to see how much of the story of margin of error tells us. So the number could be lower, and popular vote means nothing. Just ask our former "war criminal" president George Bush about that. The electoral college math is horrible for any GOP candidate. Especially since they can't try to disenfranchise black voters in swing states like they would please (oh yeah, because lets remember the GOP is actively trying to make it hard for minorities to vote)

With all that being said, yes I do believe a ridiculous higher number of people in America either explicitly or tacitly support the system of white supremacy.

-And BTW, the GOP of wins one racial demographic in presidential elections.....guess which one?..........whites. Their other major demographics are the elderly and Christians. One groups is shrinking (Christians), the other dying (old people) and the third are slowly killing themselves (white folk).

Even if the GOP where to pull off the win in 2016, their still screwed in about a decade.

You can call Clinton a criminal all you want, and while I agree she is slimy, the party you support is still the party of Nixon, the party that champions a man that probably committed treason in Reagan, and that the last president was a flat out war criminal that lied to send the country to war. And he didn't even bother pay for it

I'm not going to go to bat to defend Clinton on the emails, but lets not act like the even compare to some of the **** other President have done.

But hey, delusions, hypocrisy, and championing white supremacy, it what you do best. :lol:

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford I don't blindly support the GOP like you support the Democrat party. I've said before I'm a conservative, not a republican. Many republicans are basically democrat-lite these days.

Clinton voted for the war that you claim was a lie. And many other democrats.

Oh and reported for calling me a white supremacist once again. You're really not a nice person.

Last edited:
Don't want to insert myself in this current fistfight :lol: but re: trump and media I've seen the sound bites from him and Carson at rallies/etc and they both sound like lunatics. Then they have the nerve to play it off as if it was out of context :smh:

Even if trump didn't know that NY Post reported has a disability just the fact that he did the fake handicapped bit to make fun of him is beyond lame. You in 3rd grade B? Grow up.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford I don't blindly support the GOP like you support the Democrat party. I've said before I'm a conservative, not a republican. Many republicans are basically democrat-lite these days.

Clinton voted for the war that you claim was a lie. And many other democrats.

Oh and reported for calling me a white supremacist once again. You're really not a nice person.

-I would love to know who are these republicans acting as democrats. I mean god forbid a conservative doesn't fall in line and not try to compromise with a president, what has been open to compromise. And you know govern

- Yes Clinton voted for the war. But she based her decision on Bush's lies. Her mistake doesn't compare to Bush's lie. Not even close

- I could careless if a person like you thinks I'm not nice. You spew nothing but ignorance on all matters of importance. Just the other day you were supporting the idea of racial profiling.

I don't know you personally, I only judge you from what you have posted on NT. And from your body of work, you come off as an entitled suspected white supremacist. And please read my post, I didn't call you a white supremist. But you seem to have no idea what white supremacy actually is, newsflash, you sound like you're a big supporter of it in your post.

People have tried be nice to you, hell I've tried, but people like you don't deserve to be given a pass when they pedal their bigotry. Just like Trump

But run back in your safe space and think I only call you out because of my great love for the Democrats.

They are the less of two evils, and more and more the gulf is widening. Not only from them becoming more progressive. But mostly from the GOP becoming even more disgusting.

You knoe what that not true, they been disgusting for a while now.

Last edited:
What I'm calling you?

I'm saying you sound like a suspected white supremacist in your post.

I'm attacking the content you post, not you personally, with that.

So report away famb

Lol...No.

Let's review the minority groups Trump has offended:

Hispanics
Women
Blacks
Muslims
Jews
Those with disabilities.

People may dislike Clinton's policies, but that's nothing compared to the dislike for Trump because he's an outright bigot.

His racist, middle America base is keeping him afloat now, but that will all sink in a general election. Miss me with all these random polls that give zero info on the demographics of the ppl who were polled.

It always amazes me when dudes like BLCO are surprised when they are met with the label sws... everything you've posted on NT would lead one to believe that you are one.

Instead of wondering why someone would label them as such, they are more hurt at the very thought of being called a bigot than actually being a bigot.
:smh:

It amazes me that people still go back and forth with em if you ignore him he'd just go back to stormfront and we'd be done with him, but dudes can't resist engaging him, it's just like anton.

Dudes post utter nonsense in the hopes of some fool taking the bait and then they get the Internet attention they desire for a few pages and the cycle starts all over again.

This dude Trump is teflon man :lol:,there's literally nothing he can say that'll hurt him with his base

As time goes on and his poll #'s stay steady while everyone else's drops,I'm slowly starting to believe that he might legit end up being the GOP nominee :rofl:

From last week

View media item 1817073

Last edited:
This dude Trump is teflon man :lol:,there's literally nothing he can say that'll hurt him with his base

As time goes on and his poll #'s stay steady while everyone else's drops,I'm slowly starting to believe that he might legit end up being the GOP nominee :rofl:

From last week

View media item 1817073

Even if he doesn't he'll still run as an independent, which will basically guarantee a democratic victory. So either way the 'Pubs are catchin an L

I don't know you personally, I only judge you from what you have posted on NT. And from your body of work, you come off as an entitled suspected white supremacist. And please read my post, I didn't call you a white supremist. But you seem to have no idea what white supremacy actually is, newsflash, you sound like you're a big supporter of it in your post.

People have tried be nice to you, hell I've tried, but people like you don't deserve to be given a pass when they pedal their bigotry. Just like Trump

But run back in your safe space and think I only call you out because of my great love for the Democrats.

I would say a vast majority of NT would co-sign this assesment. The response of course will be some dig on that vast majorities political allegiance. It blows my mind how Meth lets this guy remain a member here.

^ He doesn't really break any rules, so I can't see why he shouldn't be a member here.  

Being annoying and ignorant to things outside of the white life bubble isn't grounds for banishment.  It is grounds for plenty of the laugh x head shake collab.  It's entertaining, but also scary to think that people actually think like he does.  

The disturbing thing is that Trump is fanning the flames to the crazies out there ..they think they're validated to say and do anything because u got a dude that running for president saying the most outlandish ****

And that Blco dude is a clown. You support anything trump says and I have to assume your either racist or slow ..there's no in between

Also disturbing he's got his supporters thinking that being PC is what's keeping America from being great.

How have none of the other candidates brought up his old quotes like that one yet? You'd think they'd get desperate by now with them being down a good margin in every poll :lol:

Last edited:
How have none of the other candidates brought up his old quotes like that one yet? :lol:

That meme is a bit ironic. He never said that but that demographic of Repubs might believe [emoji]128514[/emoji]

People who don't think for themselves will always believe what they want to believe.

Back
Top Bottom