Donald Trump is running for president

Not to mention IS is basically licking its chops for the US to put boots on the ground. They tryna fulfill dat prophecy. If a republican gets in office we'll be in the Middle East until our grandchildren are grown.

Either we will be the leaders of the world or ISIS/Russia will. The hands off approach is extremely deadly in today's world.

Either we will be the leaders of the world or ISIS/Russia will. The hands off approach is extremely deadly in today's world.

yeah bruh, them ISIS boys roll deep in their Toyota Tacomas b. They'll be here any minute :rolleyes.

Fear mongering strong in this one.

Last edited:

So now you just make random statements instead of answering questions....Who asked the US to be the leaders of the world?

So now you just make random statements instead of answering questions....Who asked the US to be the leaders of the world?

You better thank God we are and have been the leaders of the free world. Or we'd all be speaking German right now. I didn't create the rules, but the world is governed by the use of force.

You better thank God we are and have been the leaders of the free world. Or we'd all be speaking German right now. I didn't create the rules, but the world is governed by the use of force.

Ok...

Back to my other question. So do you support banning all Muslims from entering the US as well?

I'd like to know since you said that you will probably be supporting Trump next year.

There's gotta be some kind of compromise between being top dog superpower vs having your hand in every corner of the world. We got enough problems at home to fix.

Strong stay at home defense with light military presence abroad/with allied countries, better economic power, better diplomacy with non-allies.

There's gotta be some kind of compromise between being top dog superpower vs having your hand in every corner of the world. We got enough problems at home to fix.

Strong stay at home defense with light military presence abroad/with allied countries, better economic power, better diplomacy with non-allies.

Sounds good to me.

[/quote]
There's was no valid justification for the Iraq War, so the talking point is to deflect.

Instead of being honest and saying "Yeah the Bush's Iraq War was a mess, but I feel like Obama didn't clean up the mess properly"

But instead we get " Obama didn't clean up the mess properly"

How did the US get involved in the mess in first place?

No, I actually agree with you. Of course Bush made a mistake by going into Iraq. It was a mess initially.

Obama then made a mistake by pulling out prematurely. That's my point. Its not my job to defend the invasion of Iraq. Ask a Hillary supporter bc she voted for the damn thing. Trump was against it. I was up in the air about it at the time.

"ISIS plot for world domination revealed in chilling detail with plans for education and industry"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-plot-world-domination-revealed-6968444

Their goal is to take over the world with their caliphate. How did you not know that?

Where did I remotely insinuate that I didn't know that?

Listen their intentions can be taking over the entire God damned milky way galaxy for all I care, it's not feasible. They simply do not have the resources to take over the world.

Conservatives hear that and spin it, use it to their advantage and fear monger so they can further their ulterior motives. Folks like you want the war and would like to see it go on for as long as possible.

Stop playing dumb son.

Where did I remotely insinuate that I didn't know that?

Listen their intentions can be taking over the entire God damned milky way galaxy for all I care, it's not feasible. They simply do not have the resources to take over the world.

Conservatives hear that and spin it, use it to their advantage and fear monger so they can further their ulterior motives. Folks like you want the war and would like to see it go on for as long as possible.

Stop playing dumb son.

Stop lying son. Your candidate Hillary voted for the Iraq war, not mine.

Keep thinking Isis is the JV team just like your boy Obama. :lol:. What a disastrous statement that was.

Stop lying son. Your candidate Hillary voted for the Iraq war, not mine.

Keep thinking Isis is the JV team just like your boy Obama. :lol:. What a disastrous statement that was.

My candidate doesn't necessarily reflect all my views, thats life.

But what has Trump learned? So what if he was against the war in 03/04? What has he learned from that whole ordeal? He criticized Bush for a war that would only further destabalize the middle east and now what?

He turns around with a similarly aggressive bellicose rhetoric.

You taking the bait like a chump.

Last edited:
My candidate doesn't necessarily reflect all my views, thats life.

But what has Trump learned? So what if he was against the war in 03/04? What has he learned from that whole ordeal? He criticized Bush for a war that would only further destabalize the middle east and now what?

He turns around with a similarly aggressive bellicose rhetoric.

You taking the bait like a chump.

All Trump has said is that he would bomb the hell out of ISIS. You against that?

All Trump has said is that he would bomb the hell out of ISIS. You against that?

If innocent lives are lost as a result of "collateral damage", then yes vehemently.

Because that will only serve to further perpetuate this vicious cycle and we'll only further escalate tensions and anti-Western/American sentiment. We don't need to be fueling ISIS' propaganda by killing innocents.

Last edited:
As far as dumb decisions go:

Invading Iraq to begin with in 2003 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pulling out of Iraq in the late 2000s > current situation

Pulling out entirely might have been a mistake in the sense that it's literally pretty much impossible to imagine a scenario worse than the mess it is now. Some military presence that wouldn't allow ISIS to blitzkrieg their way to capturing so much territory as well as resources would've been better, with a heavy emphasis on winning over the hearts and minds of the people and not colonizing them.

With that said, invading Iraq in the first place was literally the dumbest decision made in U.S. foreign policy history. By far. Like nothing comes even remotely close. It makes Vietnam look like a brilliant geopolitical checkmate move.

Obama had the misfortune of inheriting this mind-numbingly idiotic decision and trying to do the impossible and correct it. It's the equivalent of a child (Bush) setting the house on fire and the parent (Obama) then trying to decide whether it would be best to flee the burning house immediately and let it burn to the ground, or try to save as much stuff from the house as possible while it's burning but risk serious injury in the process.

Listen to all of these fear mongering, war hungry politicians trying to lie us into Iraq back in '02...

Don't attack me for posting the video, I didn't beat the war drums, all these politicians did. Going in to Iraq was a mistake but the hypocrisy here is just too good not to post. :lol: You guys gotta admit that.

[]

Last edited:
:lol: Love how you dance around the fact that democrats made the decision they made back then based on the intel the Bush administration provided.

Artful *** dodger you are. Pernell Whitaker in the flesh huh?

:lol: Love how you dance around the fact that democrats made the decision they made back then based on the intel the Bush administration provided.

Artful *** dodger you are. Pernell Whitaker in the flesh huh?

Did you hear Clintons words in 98? He was beating war drums before W was even around.

And you guys think W is the dumbest guy ever but he was smart enough to fool all these great democrats? :lol:

Come on, I admitted Bush made a mistake by going into Iraq. Surely you can admit the naked hypocrisy from the Dems in that vid...

Last edited:
Did you hear Clintons words in 98? He was beating war drums before W was even around.

And you guys think W is the dumbest guy ever but he was smart enough to fool all these great democrats? :lol:

:rofl: Operation Desert Fox? A four day bombing that cripped Iraq's military infrastructure?

Yeah that's so much like Desert Storm and the War in Iraq.

Not that I'm even cosigning the event, but stop acting like these transgressions are in any way equivalent

Point is, given what history has taught us, what is Trump proposing that's any better than past administrations?

Nothing, his plan of action will just further destabalize the middle-east.

:rofl: Operation Desert Fox? A four day bombing that cripped Iraq's military infrastructure?

Yeah that's so much like Desert Storm and the War in Iraq.

Not that I'm even cosigning the event, but stop acting like these transgressions are in any way equivalent

Point is, given what history has taught us, what is Trump proposing that's any better than past administrations?

Nothing, his plan of action will just further destabalize the middle-east.

What's your plan? Do nothing like Obama? Don't you see that's been a disaster?

Back
Top Bottom