Donald Trump is running for president

LOL @ being surprised an overwhelmingly amount of the US pop agrees with what Trump says.

Yall do realize the average person is not smart right?

Where are you get this?

How does, a plurality of conservative/republicans = the United States population
Havent you seen Trumps crowds at his speeches compared to all other candidates in the race? Theres no comparison. The middle class cant get ahead, they know it, and are tired of it, and Trump is the only candidate that has brought everyone together and can turn things around. 

View media item 1795732

LOL @ being surprised an overwhelmingly amount of the US pop agrees with what Trump says.

Where are you get this?

How does, a plurality of conservative/republicans = the United States population
Havent you seen Trumps crowds at his speeches compared to all other candidates in the race? Theres no comparison. The middle class cant get ahead, they know it, and are tired of it, and Trump is the only candidate that has brought everyone together and can turn things around. 

Everyone including:

- Muslim Americans
- Black Americans,
- Latino Americans
- disabled Americans
- American POWs

Last edited:
Dude can't be/isn't serious :lol:. There's another candidate who's actually been fighting for the middle class in Congress

Where are you get this?

Everyone including:

- Muslim Americans
- Black Americans,
- Latino Americans
- disabled Americans
- American POWs

You ain't heard famb

Trump's friend told him he is going great with the Muslims, plus he gonna win the Latino vote, and "all the blacks" gonna vote for him.

Not some famb, not most, ALL the blacks.

Last edited:
So building a wall on the Mexican border and keeping out all Muslims out is going to bring everybody together?

Last edited:
I happen to be the black friend that told him he's doing great with Blacks. He will get all our votes. What about black on black crime? Blue Lives Matter.

I knew Donald had the black vote on lock when he posted this

trumptweet23n-1-web.jpg

Made up statistics, perpetuating a false narrative about African Americans in the country. This is the candidate the black community has been waiting for :smokin

Last edited:
Trump says alot of vile and nasty stuff but he's also touched on a nerve that i'm assuming the average person feels:

The establishment is incompetent or crooked and is screwing you over. The media is biased.

It's a pretty powerful and simple meme. And it's true. That most basic premise is true and i think is fueling his popularity to a large degree.

There are def people rooting for trump as a way to say "**** you obama. **** you "RINO'S". And **** you the media.

Last edited:
Trump says alot of vile and nasty stuff but he's also touched on a nerve that i'm assuming the average person feels:

The establishment is incompetent or crooked and is screwing you over. The media is biased.

It's a pretty powerful and simple meme. And it's true. That most basic premise is true.

He's also shown us we're as dumb as the people that backed Hitler. How they look?

The most basic pricinciple is ignorance. He's touching the nerve of some very unintelligent & delusional people. That's about all there is there.

So private school = no bueno?

Not necessarily at all. Just curious. I know plenty of great people that are private school educated.

I do believe it's easier to kick a BS message in private schools though.

Last edited:

It's a pretty powerful and simple meme. And it's true. That most basic premise is true.

Imma get my Ben Carson red herring game on for a second.....That's like saying, well Hilter was right, Germany did have a problems, and it was partly too blame on others.

Trump gets no passes for the vile **** he says, because he makes a few good points.

THE VERY SAME PEOPLE, that are agreeing with him, have Obama zero chances to make things even a lil better, because they couldn't get over their racism.

Last edited:
I'm not saying trump gets a pass. I'm saying i think there's alot more to this whole thing than "stupid hicks love trump"

So building a wall on the Mexican border and keeping out all Muslims out is going to bring everybody together?
Lol, by "everyone" I was referring to the middle class in the USA which is lots of people hence his crowds.
So there are no middle class blacks, Muslims, women or Latinos?
??? what on earth are you saying.

And its the fact that both parties have destroyed the middle class which is why Trump is dominating. He's a new kind of Republican. 

Lol, by "everyone" I was referring to the middle class in the USA which is lots of people hence his crowds.

So there are no middle class blacks, Muslims, women or Latinos?
??? what on earth are you saying.

And its the fact that both parties have destroyed the middle class which is why Trump is dominating. He's a new kind of Republican. 

You keep saying the middle class like the groups Trump has pissed off is not represented in the middle class. You're making no damb sense

Dominating what exactly? Primary polls.

Your making it sound like the is widespread support for this man. It is centralized among one group, far right conservatives

Who also happen to be some of the most racist, xenophobic, self destructive group of people in the country.

Stop acting like the entire country is getting behind this nonsense Trump is spewing

You seem have a horrible case of confirmation bias

Last edited:
"There's a common misperception that all Trump voters are white, working class men. But break down the polls and you get a very different picture of a Trump follower.
Many of them are women - possibly more than half, according to some surveys. Many have college degrees, and many don't even describe themselves as particularly conservative."

Back
Top Bottom