Dont like the Jordan Packages so much huh..? READ THIS

Originally Posted by ilovemykicks10

shoes should be sold individually.
- No doubt.

"The Raging Bull Package" will be my last package from JB.
tired.gif

another person said they too old to be wearing all red shoes and im on the same vibe. this pack is not all that. I'm not against packages if both shoes arequality which has not been the case thus far. now that it was mentioned it is starting to bother me that neither shoe is leather considering the price. I'mstill on the fence because I would like to have this pack but only because its the 5s on the other hand the colors are wack. overall the pack is a huge letdown

im glad 2 sleep on ragin bull pak but i do wnt da package madness 2 stop cus it hurts da pockets & iz an easy way 4 da company 2 coverup 2 public datquality isnt decent grr

Gotta get these... temptation is to great to let these pass... funny thing about it is that I don't even want the red ones{red suede not in my zone}, butthose blacks c'mon **@k outta here COPPED

Nobody's even mentioned the fake factor on eBay in addition to the psycho prices from the resellers. I like the Vs, but I think I'll pass on them,especially with the Space Jams retroing. I still want the 19/4 CDP, though.

There were CDP's that had both shoes that were of leathe rmaterial. But I do agree I shall pass becasue it makes no sense copping stuff that isn'ttruly jordan as its just random colors. The reason for them being Jordans is becasue he wore that speciaifc shoe in thta specific color none of these funkycolorways. I refuse to spend my money o nsomehting thta th eman didnt wear even if it is a numbered jordan.

if they were paying attention they would realize we buy what we like. they know the hot items (most the stuffy they fusion with a air force)... hopefully theypay attention to the 7 pack which i don't think will sell too good if they release what i saw.

blaming the failure of their packages on the economy is just a bunch of "suits" trying to rationalize their terrible decisions...the ragin bull packis a last desperate attempt on their part to justify their terrible choices for 2008/2009...some will buy, but most won't...and you will probably see themsit on shelves for much longer than JB expected...

in contrast, they could...release them separately and give people a choice which one they want instead of trying to force both on them like a bunch ofcapitalist pigs...and they probably would sell out in a few short days.

if they were really concerned it was the economy effecting pack sales, they would realize not alot are willing to pay $310 and they would do the right thing byreleasing them separatly...but unfortunately Jb doesn't seem to honor maxim #8 or the live by the title of the movie that helped make their shoesfamous...they are just concerned with covering their !%+*%.

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

blaming the failure of their packages on the economy is just a bunch of "suits" trying to rationalize their terrible decisions...the ragin bull pack is a last desperate attempt on their part to justify their terrible choices for 2008/2009...some will buy, but most won't...and you will probably see them sit on shelves for much longer than JB expected...

in contrast, they could...release them separately and give people a choice which one they want instead of trying to force both on them like a bunch of capitalist pigs...and they probably would sell out in a few short days.

if they were really concerned it was the economy effecting pack sales, they would realize not alot are willing to pay $310 and they would do the right thing by releasing them separatly...but unfortunately Jb doesn't seem to honor maxim #8 or the live by the title of the movie that helped make their shoes famous...they are just concerned with covering their !%+*%.

Very good point.

Havent bought a package since the Bmp's
passing on these too
till JB shows me they still got it, ill go for the kill

i hope this pack doesn't sell too well. lets get back to single releases where you're not forced to buy both shoes when you only really want one ofthem. passing on this pack for sure.

blaming the failure of their packages on the economy is just a bunch of "suits" trying to rationalize their terrible decisions...the ragin bull pack is a last desperate attempt on their part to justify their terrible choices for 2008/2009...some will buy, but most won't...and you will probably see them sit on shelves for much longer than JB expected...

in contrast, they could...release them separately and give people a choice which one they want instead of trying to force both on them like a bunch of capitalist pigs...and they probably would sell out in a few short days.

if they were really concerned it was the economy effecting pack sales, they would realize not alot are willing to pay $310 and they would do the right thing by releasing them separatly...but unfortunately Jb doesn't seem to honor maxim #8 or the live by the title of the movie that helped make their shoes famous...they are just concerned with covering their !%+*%.

2880525497_558ff25a94_o.gif

even though the toro bravos are appealing to me, the package is too expensive for me anyway. and to further that I haven't bought a package since the oldlove new loves.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Very well said!

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Very well said!

Back
Top Bottom