Don't post in this thread. Find the official gta V thread. K thx

293152edbb72335fb24df1c150bb477daea37e8.png
6da2557eeeb907b33555ea885e92ce4b437e826.jpeg

In n out
roll.gif

Migrant workers, LA, I LUB IT

how could it be tommy though...son said why did I move here? I guess it was the weather..? miami weather is bomb.com

Originally Posted by Freeze

how could it be tommy though...son said why did I move here? I guess it was the weather..? miami weather is bomb.com

I'm about 95% sure its a new main character. I'm also 95% sure the new main character is Hispanic.

Yeah, didn't Lance Vance die in Vice City? Don't remember.

You guys missed it CJ is back also !

Dude was running from the cops in the trailer.

Re watch the trailer.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yeah, didn't Lance Vance die in Vice City? Don't remember.

yup.
i doubt its vercetti. dude sounds hispanic in the video.

any ideas or clues as to when the release date will be? my most anticipated game of the last few years
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

You guys missed it CJ is back also !

Dude was running from the cops in the trailer.

Re watch the trailer.
Did look like him...too bad Tenpenny and Ryder have died. I'm pretty sure there was a reference to going back to San Andreas in GTA IV with Niko. This will be EPIC.

Damb though if we have to do those flying missions again.

Looks amazing. Now they just need to confirm that they won't be using the crappy physics engine from IV and will use one that resembles San Andreas/Vice City more and I'm set. I couldn't recognize many places from San Andreas other than the Vinewood sign. That could be Tommy Vercetti, except it doesn't sound quite like Ray Liotta to me.

laugh.gif
@ people thinking Rockstar was going to gamble by having the game take place in their home town and all these locations that don't have enough global appeal.

Game looks cool. I'm alittle upset that it's in LA and it doesn't appear you get to be a gangster like CJ though. Would have liked to be a mexican gangbanger or something of that nature but still looks good regardless.

Back
Top Bottom