Don't Sleep Vol. Money Man

Ya'll still sleepin'
mean.gif
it's all good though... I'll wait

Never heard of dude before today, was doing the semi frequent loaf through the forum and saw Laflare avi to the left of thread, figured I should check dude out.

Props for keeping this going :lol:, been playing a couple of the recent tapes all night. :pimp:

Conceited still my favorite Money Man song. That put me on to his music after some NTer posted it.
Wish Conceited was longer :smh:

Had peeped this at the beginning of March and he had a couple good tracks on

then I went back to listen again and he dropped something else :lol:

Epidemic was hard. :smokin

Homie went on Big Facts and said he doesn’t really do shows because he be forgetting the words to his raps :lol:

Can y’all post/list the extra tracks from the deluxe version of this last album? Instead of just putting them at the end of the album, it’s shuffled around. I hate that ****

Can y’all post/list the extra tracks from the deluxe version of this last album? Instead of just putting them at the end of the album, it’s shuffled around. I hate that ****

I think the original version of Epidemic was just a lil thrown together EP. Didn't even sound like it was mixed and mastered.

I wouldn't even had known he turned around and reworked it as a proper album and dropped it as a "deluxe" version if you hadn't posted right now. :lol: :pimp:

Epidemic might be his best yet bruh. It's even better than State of Emergency, definitely up there with Paranoia and the joint he did with Longway last year.

The melancholy production on his projects gets me every time. :smh:

Glad to see 24 getting some good traction. Epidemic and State of Emergency were dope as hell!

Back
Top Bottom