don't you all get tired of the negativity you post in here about jordan?

NomadicSole21 wrote:
Originally Posted by JumpMan Jam

Funny How Majority Of The People Agreeing Have Probably Never Had More Than One Pair Of OG Jordan's To Understand What It Meant,

Was Going To Type A Long Par, But Useless, I Guess JB Will Forever Be Looked As The Brand For The Uneducated Youth

Ya'll Can Stay Paying $175 For A Shoe That Is Nowhere Near That Standard

P.S. : Dang, The JB Forum Is Really Dead
I see no difference between Niketalk's Jordan Forum and ISS.
A bunch of kids that just buys Jordans because it was cool, but now think they real sneakerheads by having a collection.

We complain because we had better, if it was good 20 years ago, dont you think it should be even better today? Its common sense.
Look at all the releases this year so far...everything is still rotting on the shelves...not 1 single Jordan release has sold out on Release Date.
Look at the Black/Red 12s or "Flu Games" for example, Jordan butchered one of the most iconic Air Jordans of all time into some half assed product.

I agree with JumpMan Jam 100% and NomadicSole21 somewhat. I don't know about other's, but I've never collected Jordans becuase they were cool (alot of people where I live almost NEVER wear Jordans...it's all Adidas). Yes we do alot of "whining" on here, but for those who actually got tosee the man play in those shoes, and live through the year's were Jordan's weren't popular like they are today, but had good quality('99-'04), the shoes mean a little more than your typical collector who just got into the game 1-2 years ago. This terrible quality IS their standard.Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and this isn't going to change on NT. OG heads just want quality back and for JB to stop the bastardization of aonce glorious brand (Nike Retro>>>JB). I see these posts OP is talking about, but it doesn't bother me nor should it bother you cause people willcontinue to state their opinion regardless of what anybody else has to say about it.

smh.gif
because threads about "what Jordan socks are thebest or which Jordan socks should I wear" makes this forum so much enjoyable. No hate or negativity needed because every thread is filled is informativeknowledge.....

Funny How Majority Of The People Agreeing Have Probably Never Had More Than One Pair Of OG Jordan's To Understand What It Meant,

Was Going To Type A Long Par, But Useless, I Guess JB Will Forever Be Looked As The Brand For The Uneducated Youth

Most of these "kids" do not know what an OG looks and feels like, so they can't understand why we don't appreciate the junk that JB tries tosell.

And no, I'm not buying anything, I haven't in a long time, so enjoy your $175 knock off looking J's. I doubt that it will get any better.

i find it ironic that this is a post complaining about people who complain.

Exactly.

I agree that JB isn't doing a good job with their products, but some of y'all complain for everything.

I agree, but 90% of people who post in this thread, will be complaining tommorrow about the spacejams.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I don't care about the negativity, you CHOOSE to come up here and can CHOOSE to leave. Peoples comments don't offend me.

I care about the quality of sneakers that JB is releasing however. The prices are going up and the quality is going down.

People have a legit reason to complain. Many of us had the OG's or original retros and would like a fresh pair, but get crap thrown at us. It's like going to Ruth Chris and being served a McDonald's hamburger, and being expected to suck it up and eat it anyway.
I strongly agree with this.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

smh.gif
because threads about "what Jordan socks are the best or which Jordan socks should I wear" makes this forum so much enjoyable. No hate or negativity needed because every thread is filled is informative knowledge.....

5 threads for any new shred of info don't help much either.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

And I agree with the OP, I do get tired of people crying about the quality of the shoes when they know they are going to buy them anyway. I've been saying that since I joined here, but this wont help at all. One point he is correct, the other is he contradicting himself saying he wants better "discussions" but is tired of hearing people complain...That can't happen if it is all positive stuff. Yes it gets old seeing people ***** and moan about quality, but without it there are no good discussions.

Exactly.

And I don't believe the hundreds of "copped x5" and "3 pairs definitely" are necessarily creating good discussions.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

This forum fell off bad.
JB, and the forum along with it.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

smh.gif
because threads about "what Jordan socks are the best or which Jordan socks should I wear" makes this forum so much enjoyable.
or a picture of a celeb with Jordan's on
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom