DOUBLE BOX YOUR SHOEBOXES WITH FREE USPS PRIORITY BOXES. TUTORIAL INSIDE. SHAPE THEM TO FIT!@!

LATE PASS. Resellers been doing this for years. You can also get the large flat rate box and turn them inside out to make it a blank box so you don't haveto pay cost of priority mail
grin.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

LATE PASS. Resellers been doing this for years.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

This was introduced on NT like 6 years ago.

...ISS gets credit for nothing.

you two failed for not reading what he clearly stated

Originally Posted by KVN

some PO employees won't let you modify their boxes like that. So what I do is coverup the markings with a paper bag or plastic bag

Truth.

I flip them inside out, I even had them say something about flipping them.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

indifferent.gif

You failed for not realizing that the point of my post was to point out where the credit is due.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

indifferent.gif

You failed for not realizing that the point of my post was to point out where the credit is due.

Credit is still due to OP because if it hadn't been for this post I wouldn't have known about this method. Stop hating and keep it moving.

I wish I had learned all of this a couple years ago when I was selling kicks like hotcakes though.

LATE PASS. Resellers been doing this for years. You can also get the large flat rate box and turn them inside out to make it a blank box so you don't have to pay cost of priority mail
grin.gif

The US Postal Service got hip to the game...now they print on the inside..."thanks for using Priority Mail".  Still cool for me because I ship Priority most of the time, if not I just wrap it in a brown paper grocery bag turned inside out so there is no writing.

It's on the USPS website, just go to shipping supplies and go to 'priority mail', you can get express packaging too. And those customs form envelopes are great for putting the shipping labels in. Friend showed me how to do this a while back, been doing it for all the shoes I ship out.

Way to do it quicker without having do the ruler and all that:

Just set the shoebox on it's side along the part of the box opposite of the seam. And just trace the boxcutter along the edge. When you do it on both sides they'll fit precisely just like OG method, only it takes less time.

Never had any employees complain to me about it, but I always ship my stuff priority or express(international).

soo many different boxes on USPS, which one do you use??? and i know its the priority mail not the flat rate but there are a few different sizes 

Back
Top Bottom