Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

lol still payment review 
mean.gif

I didnt get that email but I did contact DSM about it and many of the orders are listed with buyers from uzbekistan lol...as long as the Zip code is correct with the State you will be fine..

And they will refund the shipping? :nerd:

i sure hope i get that email lol
True, shipping confirmation should be next....

On a side note...It's was a crazy *** thursday! I woke up around 6AM ET to try to score off DSML but i gave up n went back to bed, was back online again around 10AM to catch the DSMY release but somehow I had a pair in cart at the London site and it kept giving me errors of 1 per customer. I emptied all carts and was finally able to checkout. Then later on today the random dropped of the Lebron's 12 low. I was able to cop 2 pairs of  Palmers n 1 USA...So I can't complain...But, it wouldve been great if I was in Los Angeles at the OVO pop up shop to be able to cop both X's too lol

Last edited:

True, shipping confirmation should be next....

On a side note...It's was a crazy *** thursday! I woke up around 6AM ET to try to score off DSML but i gave up n went back to bed, was back online again around 10AM to catch the DSMY release but somehow I had a pair in cart at the London site and it kept giving me errors of 1 per customer. I emptied all carts and was finally able to checkout. Then later on today the random dropped of the Lebron's 12 low. I was able to cop 2 pairs of  Palmers n 1 USA...So I can't complain...But, it wouldve been great if I was in Los Angeles at the OVO pop up shop to be able to cop both X's too lol
Now you're just being greedy that you wanted those OVO's
laugh.gif
.  Congrats on those pick ups though, crazy day indeed.

Now you're just being greedy that you wanted those OVO's
laugh.gif
.  Congrats on those pick ups though, crazy day indeed.
lol, thxs. Today was a Win for a lot of people, to be able to cop the 1s online manually by being patient, NDC with the random released of the 12 lows and the people in Cali doing the leg work for the surprise drop of the OVO Xs.

Im starting to freak out a bit here these are my first rare pair lol. i consider my slamdunks rare lmao and my gym reds. But not like these hopefully they ship my order im in the 11:50 Eastern.

Last edited:
I can't believe how much these kicks are going for, i really think nike should of made these a GR i would of copped multiples even if they weren't part of a collab with DSM.

Ordered mine from DSM UK yesterday, got my shipping confirmation this morning at 6 am  – – –  tracking says, they´ll arrive today before noon (Germany). Wow, fastest shipping ever!!!

EXITED!!

Back
Top Bottom