Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

Wait...when did NY restock??? I swear I was sitting there with page monitor for literally hours after the chaos ended waiting for a restock that I never saw lol. You know what time? I know the London restocked but didn't know NY did!
restocked at 21M on Fri

Siiii klok maninnnn
smokin.gif

I think I had the same ISS screen name too if not mistaken
Trankilo manin! Yea, your screenname seemed familiar lol

DSM seems a bit slow updating cuz even thou I checked fedex by reference # and it shows that a shipping label was created and its schedule to ship, my order status still shows "processing"

still nobody has posted a canceled order, so there's no need to panic.

Last edited:
yea might just be luck of the draw, my black/golds, gym reds and most other ones I have don't got it. just dovers and black toes I have, which means they should've fixed it in that two year span

Wait...when did NY restock??? I swear I was sitting there with page monitor for literally hours after the chaos ended waiting for a restock that I never saw lol. You know what time? I know the London restocked but didn't know NY did!

1130 central time is when I checked out

Did Japan restock too? Got some homies in Tokyo right now. But I don't wanna make them go to the store without making sure first

Won the raffle for these, but wasnt my size. DSM website definitely needs an upgrade lol, tried checking out so many times.

Last edited:
Those wth processing orders should chill until Monday, it's the next business day.

If you don't hear anything after that then I would be worried.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom