Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

We all know that the DSM 1s so far, are more limited and have better quality than the frags, the knock down on them is the fact that JB realeased a similar looking sneaker a few years ago and that patent leather will crease, heck but doesn't all kicks crease after you wear them? IMO, the resell on these will be higher than the frags in a couple of months.
Anyways, hopefully my pair will be here tomorrow, looking forward to see if I'll get something extra for being charged $40 for international shipping....

Last edited:
you could make that statement if the general opinion was close, like 50/50...but the vast majority of people prefer frags

Imo, people should just take the dsm for what they are and stop trying to make them live up to the frags. there 2 separate shoes, would make more sence if they where both from the same colab.

Unless we do a poll, we don't know what the majority of people will prefer, that's why I said its personal preference. I already stated my reasons as to why I think the DSM will resell higher, the frags have more hype n a "better colorway" that's it, so to each its own....

Last edited:
Just contacted DSM about the missing lace tip. They said they will send replacements 
pimp.gif

the reason why I think Frags will always top these DSM is because the general public prefer the colorway and the materials on the Frags. Collab aside and even quantities aside, it seems like a lot more people just overall like the Frags. DSM just released and we all know they're a collab, so resellers were trying to hype them up to Frag prices. Frags are barely half a year old, the prices of those will go up soon, same as DSM. But i don't see them leveling off even if there are less DSM's out there than Frags. IMO. 

My missing tip will be on the way tomorrow, just got a reply!-->. :

"Thank you for your patience.

I have spoken with Nike and we will be able to send you a replacement tip tomorrow.

Please can you advise if this should be sent to the same shipping address your shoes went to?

You will receive confirmation and tracking once this has been sent.

Best regards,

We all know that the DSM 1s so far, are more limited and have better quality than the frags, the knock down on them is the fact that JB realeased a similar looking sneaker a few years ago and that patent leather will crease, heck but doesn't all kicks crease after you wear them? IMO, the resell on these will be higher than the frags in a couple of months.
Anyways, hopefully my pair will be here tomorrow, looking forward to see if I'll get something extra for being charged $40 for international shipping....

Better quality than Frags?

They're patent leather.... Lmfao

These will not pass Frag prices. They aren't Black/Golds and the market for Frags is FAR superior

Kicks don't even compare

Nice try though

Btw I have both so don't come at me with that nonsense

Better quality than Frags?

They're patent leather.... Lmfao

These will not pass Frag prices. They aren't Black/Golds and the market for Frags is FAR superior

Kicks don't even compare

Nice try though

Btw I have both so don't come at me with that nonsense

Good for you....LOL @nonsense? Exclusivity, supply and the demand sets the market. I don't see why some of ya'll got the panties all in a bunch just cuz my comment. We 're all speculating here, like I said before, only time will tell.

Yes they're different kicks, me personally like the DSM more. The iridescent glossy navy patent leather makes them pop more...

Last edited:
Some one pls explain the hype of the frags to me?! Their "Blue" Black Toe 1s ! Qualitys is good tho... Its gotta b the collab?! couple different ones id take over frags! jus my opinion tho

Its the collab plus they were almost impossible to get. Whoever said tge dsm quality is better got no clue or just puffin chest cause they scored these and missed on frags.

I went all out for frags when they released and went 0 for 100 it seemed, had to make moves to acquire a pair for resell...DSMs I was just seeing how hard it would be to check out and went 3 for 3

Back
Top Bottom