Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

your inbox is about to pop from "can i get that tip" request
roll.gif
laugh.gif

idk what is going on with these lace tips.

@jLi119  you ever your DSM? with the Uzi error..
thanks for asking.. delivery was set for today at 4:00 PM. I checked this morning and it looked like it left Fedex Facility, few hours later it scanned back into same the Fedex facility - I'm assuming bc on my order the country AND zip was wrong. Delivery is now set for for 8:00 PM today so I'm hoping it's finally on it's way to the proper destination.

Last edited:
vinotwofour vinotwofour Repped. Thanks man. How's the comfort, how do they feel, etc. I've seen mixed reaction.

Really missing the days of trying sneakers on before you can buy.

Comfort is top notch, inside liner is like microfiber and surprisingly not as stiff as I thought. They do crease easily though.

they fall off real easily

Yup, suggest buying weak loctite from hardware stores, strong enough to keep it from unscrewing due to vibrations and wear, but weak enough to manually unscrew it.

They crease the second you put them on but the more you break them in the more comfortable they become, I'd say a little more comfortable than NYC 1s but no where close to OG NA comfortable
View media item 1502492

Last edited:
They crease the second you put them on but the more you break them in the more comfortable they become, I'd say a little more comfortable than NYC 1s but no where close to OG NA comfortable
more comfortable than nyc 1s.. wow interesting.. will have to see for myself when I get these. nyc 1s are very comfy for me, wasn't expecting patent leather to be that comfy.

everyone's DSM orders shipped im guessing?
Big time resellers also bought black vapors for $500+ when they released...

Just throwing that out there
resellers sold em for 500+....nobody bought those to hold onto em. If you knew better those will definitely flop

Don't normally ask stuff like this, but should I sell 1 of my 3 pairs of Blk/Rds to come up with some extra capital for these? Leaning towards it. These seem too nice.

Don't normally ask stuff like this, but should I sell 1 of my 3 pairs of Blk/Rds to come up with some extra capital for these? Leaning towards it. These seem too nice.
black/reds are terrific, but you have multiple and a good chance to catch more through official releases in your lifetime. these aren't dropping again. so save up towards it or sell a pair of breds (or some other kicks)

That's what I'm leaning towards. I forgot I have some VIs and Vs in the back of the closet. Probably unload the OG lows too. Can't pull 'em off.
I may have something for your size...buddy purchase a size 14 and he is a 13- 13.5...I recall him saying it was a little too big on his feet...

So find me a pair of royals in my size and ill do my best to get it for you MSRP...if he doesnt want to size swap that is...lol

^Only Royals I can seem to find are FCs for $900. Killing me too. I don't mind paying more than MSRP for your buddy's DSMs. What's he looking for? PM me if you need to.

Back
Top Bottom