Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

I just bought a pair without a lacetip. Where can I purchase the missing lacetip?
Did you check the box inside the papers?  Sometimes they come loose and fall in underneath the shoe paper.  If not, try calling Nike or DSM.
Worth a shot so many pairs on eBay dropping on price my size
smokin.gif
They are getting lower but doubt it will hit retail price.  Still a slight markup.

Did you check the box inside the papers?  Sometimes they come loose and fall in underneath the shoe paper.  If not, try calling Nike or DSM.

They are getting lower but doubt it will hit retail price.  Still a slight markup.

We shall see. Patience is a virtue :smokin

Those Dovers are fake. Check the laces, box/paper, shoe liner, overall shape, iridescence, logo etc.. they're all off
..international listings on the bay... there are some deals to be had outta the Uk, just msg the sellers re:tongue:P :smokin

Last edited:

Fake

Haven't heard of people getting hit with customs because kicks crew supposedly values the item as $100.

Cool thanks I thought I read that too. Only one guy in this thread claimed he got hit by em so I guess I'll order this week

do any legit pairs have the production dates of 11/19/14 - 12/30/14 or is this a for sure way to tell they are fake

Back
Top Bottom