Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

Lol frags are some of the most overrated shoes I've ever seen in my life :rofl: TBH I hadn't seen any of the collab 1s in person until a couple weeks ago and these DSMs are the only ones to me that warranted a decent resale value. Frags are litterally blue black toe 1s with a baby thunderbolt on the side and dudes want 1k LOL [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] those psny 1s are TRASH!!! :lol: DSM were the only ones that looked live

Ill take frags over dsm any day.... The price isnt justified at all but nowadays its just the way it goes. thats just my opinion though....

Lol frags are some of the most overrated shoes I've ever seen in my life
roll.gif
TBH I hadn't seen any of the collab 1s in person until a couple weeks ago and these DSMs are the only ones to me that warranted a decent resale value. Frags are litterally blue black toe 1s with a baby thunderbolt on the side and dudes want 1k LOL [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] those psny 1s are TRASH!!!
laugh.gif
DSM were the only ones that looked live
The usual response from the someone who struck out miserably on Frags

laugh.gif

I think I saw that someone had an extra lace tip? I'm missing one and would gladly PayPal a couple dollars for a replacement

Found someone with a 9 locally, but he doesn't want to size swap. I hate that, you're selling anyway, why not just swap? Especially if they're not your size!

These are by far a better shoe than frags when it comes to collabs. Frags were much more limited and was a huge failure for most so they went for more.

These are by far a better shoe than frags when it comes to collabs. Frags were much more limited and was a huge failure for most so they went for more.
Do we have any estimate on what the production numbers were for both the Frags and the DSM's? Just curious.

IMO. The hype and the high resale prices of the Chi 1's will help these and every other 1 maintain their value.

Back
Top Bottom