Dr. Dre ft. Eminem - I Need A Doctor Music Video

whats up with all the hate from this song? u guys would rather here some bulls*** than some real meaning to it?

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

whats up with all the hate from this song? u guys would rather here some bulls*** than some real meaning to it?
Dudes can't accept growth and maturity of an artist, they want the OLD Em dancing around with blonde hair on some "hi im slim shady with twin babies infested with rabies" tip...
tired.gif
Just like you, people grow up and gimmicks get old..I'm sure if Em didn't change his style you all would still find a reason to hate saying why doesn't he do something different this gimmick is old now blah blah blah

Dudes can't accept growth and maturity of an artist, they want the OLD Em dancing around with blonde hair on some "hi im slim shady with twin babies infested with rabies" tip...
tired.gif
Just like you, people grow up and gimmicks get old..I'm sure if Em didn't change his style you all would still find a reason to hate saying why doesn't he do something different this gimmick is old now blah blah blah

LOL @ the Catch 22 in rap music these days.

If rappers/producers stick to the sound that made them popular, eventually it becomes....'aw man, the artist/producer is boring and can only make one type of song.'

If rappers/producers decide to change/advance their sound, eventually it becomes.....'aw man, I miss the days when the artist/producer use to sound like THIS or THAT'

Smh.

LOL @ the Catch 22 in rap music these days.

If rappers/producers stick to the sound that made them popular, eventually it becomes....'aw man, the artist/producer is boring and can only make one type of song.'

If rappers/producers decide to change/advance their sound, eventually it becomes.....'aw man, I miss the days when the artist/producer use to sound like THIS or THAT'

Smh.

The hook's the best part of the song.

That said, it was decent. And probably just a warm-up to the album.

The hook's the best part of the song.

That said, it was decent. And probably just a warm-up to the album.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Dear Eminem,
can you please rap like you did on the slim shady lp?
when you were funny and having fun and not so damn angry.
or atleast rap the same style as back then.

this *@++ sucks cause you can mix and match your vocals in any one of your tracks cause your cadence and voice is the exact same every time.

love, the world.

Exactly why I cant listen to em anymore.
Co-sign.

Dear Eminem,

this *@++ sucks cause you can mix and match your vocals in any one of your tracks cause your cadence and voice is the exact same every time.

love, the world.

Co-sign.

I wonder why 50 and dre dont have a good relationship..i heard about their incident with the headphones

I wonder why 50 and dre dont have a good relationship..i heard about their incident with the headphones

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

tired.gif

So yall don't think this song sounds remotely similar to Love The Way You Lie, Space Bound, Airplanes and now that new Lupe song "Words I Never Said"? I think that's everyone's real issue, every single one of these songs has the exact same formula (a girl wailing on the hook) and beat wise sound just the same. Em has taken this formula and drove it into the ground already, do something else is all we ask

I just would like a Dr. Dre album to sound like a Dr. Dre album instead of Recovery: The Sequel

tired.gif

So yall don't think this song sounds remotely similar to Love The Way You Lie, Space Bound, Airplanes and now that new Lupe song "Words I Never Said"? I think that's everyone's real issue, every single one of these songs has the exact same formula (a girl wailing on the hook) and beat wise sound just the same. Em has taken this formula and drove it into the ground already, do something else is all we ask

I just would like a Dr. Dre album to sound like a Dr. Dre album instead of Recovery: The Sequel

yo this was hot garbage. The flash backs were cool but how can y'all listen to Eminem? Seriously? That voice is beyond, BEYOND awful. Like someone else said, dude has the same exact cadence in every single song.
What's going on with rap these days? Dudes are making music to fit in. *&*%^ sounds like a leftover Recovery track from '09. It's like there's this formula now for making this garbage music with girls on the hooks, talking about nothing. If you were to tell me Dre of all people would come back and drop some basura like this and people would rock with it, I woulda slapped you up side the head. 

Dre's music always stood out, that's why he's Dr. Dre. I've heard this song and hook for years. This formula is beyond played out.

yo this was hot garbage. The flash backs were cool but how can y'all listen to Eminem? Seriously? That voice is beyond, BEYOND awful. Like someone else said, dude has the same exact cadence in every single song.
What's going on with rap these days? Dudes are making music to fit in. *&*%^ sounds like a leftover Recovery track from '09. It's like there's this formula now for making this garbage music with girls on the hooks, talking about nothing. If you were to tell me Dre of all people would come back and drop some basura like this and people would rock with it, I woulda slapped you up side the head. 

Dre's music always stood out, that's why he's Dr. Dre. I've heard this song and hook for years. This formula is beyond played out.

Originally Posted by kash55

Dear Eminem,

love, the world.

Co-sign.

^^^

Originally Posted by kash55

Dear Eminem,

love, the world.

Co-sign.

^^^

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

^word, those flashbacks we're really cool to see. Made me feel old 
frown.gif

imo, from start to finish...GREAT video. I was hoping they wouldn't disappoint, and they didn't. Very solid, something original and simple at the same time. 

Special effects were really cool. To me, the video just made the song better...and i think thats the best you could hope for from a video.

Nice job Dre. Welcome back. 
4db35e0de5d0c52fc7030ab7e7a7ca35a4af841.gif

Co-Sign
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

^word, those flashbacks we're really cool to see. Made me feel old 
frown.gif

imo, from start to finish...GREAT video. I was hoping they wouldn't disappoint, and they didn't. Very solid, something original and simple at the same time. 

Special effects were really cool. To me, the video just made the song better...and i think thats the best you could hope for from a video.

Nice job Dre. Welcome back. 
4db35e0de5d0c52fc7030ab7e7a7ca35a4af841.gif

Co-Sign
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

tired.gif

thank you. 

tired.gif

thank you. 

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

tired.gif

thank you. 
Doesn't sound the same to me, but everyone has different tastes.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

tired.gif

thank you. 
Doesn't sound the same to me, but everyone has different tastes.

Back
Top Bottom