Drake - 5am In Toronto

Just a lil lost, can someone break down the load every gun and fired backwards line? :lol: thanks.

Rappers talk about shooting all the time but they are not really about that life so if a gun was loaded with bullets that fired backwards then none of these rappers would die because they don't really pull triggers in the first place.

Rappers talk about shooting all the time but they are not really about that life so if a gun was loaded with bullets that fired backwards then none of these rappers would die because they don't really pull triggers in the first place.

I think he is saying if rappers tried to take shots at him with guns that actually fired backwards (killing them) even if they didn't know the gun fired backwards they'd still be alive because they'd be afraid to even take the shot at Drake

Last edited:
I think he is saying if rappers tried to take shots at him with guns that actually fired backwards (killing them) even if they didn't know the gun fired backwards they'd still be alive because they'd be afraid to even take the shot at Drake

*ding ding ding* we have a winner

i think what he means is pretty clear from what he says leading up to the line

This track is so amazingggggggggggg lol :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

259 listens on itunes lol.. literally haven't played another song since.

well i did listen to j.cole power trip once yesterday :lol: .. thats also a fresh song :smokin :smokin

This track is so amazingggggggggggg lol
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

259 listens on itunes lol.. literally haven't played another song since.

well i did listen to j.cole power trip once yesterday
laugh.gif
.. thats also a fresh song
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
and meanwhile the boy aubrey has no idea of your existence.

In terms of the argument between 9am vs 5am, I will say I prefer 9am because I still remember when that dropped in HS and how dope it was at the time. I literally played that my entire soph year.

I will say though that 5am is much more harder, and straight forward where as 9am he was all over the place

Nonetheless, 5am to Toronto is still flames.

In terms of the argument between 9am vs 5am, I will say I prefer 9am because I still remember when that dropped in HS and how dope it was at the time. I literally played that my entire soph year.

I will say though that 5am is much more harder, and straight forward where as 9am he was all over the place

Nonetheless, 5am to Toronto is still flames.
both are hard as **** it's hard to say one over the other.  but **** that 9am BEAT was hella raw

Back
Top Bottom