[| -- Drake - "Best I Ever Had" (OFFICIAL VIDEO PREMIERE) Directed By kanYe West -- |]

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

But forreal tho, dunno where in the hell the concept from this video came from, cuz it doesnt relate to the song AT ALL. However, do to the amazing visuals, i won't complain
laugh.gif
Pretty much...

Yerp, speaking to the crew right now was wondering why there was no performance shots....but then again.

Drake said the video was a metaphor...
FOR WHAT?!
Can someone please tell me cuz the video was pointless concept wise.

laugh.gif
... if the video had been the greatest thing ever it would have still been hated on.

Oh well, that's what you get when you have a non-director directing the video.

Look at it this way... it's world's better than "Every Girl" 's video
laugh.gif

Like I said in the other thread:
laugh.gif
@ the video

Decent I guess... not enough of him "lip-rapping" in the video though.

It seems like Kanye took that "My shirt ain't got no stripes...but I can make your *+!$* whistle" line and made a whole video out of it.

Could have been way better... I was picturing a summer type video on the beach but eh.... what do I know. The sidebars made the video... too bad they'll be cut out in MTV's 30 second video formatting.

On a side note...
devil.gif
@ Rosa Acosta stretching in the vid

this video is not getting played on tv. there is no way lol, someone is gonna have a fit about it.

"all you taught us was how to stretch"......i see why!
devil.gif

"and you all know what we can do with 2 minutes"
roll.gif

video is cool
glasses.gif
.....hope successful is the next one..
nerd.gif

6/10

lol this video is funny

its a good look

anyways
ya'll are spoiled, what video today is mind blowing

what video are ya'll comparing this video to?

hop off da hate, and enjoy what ya got

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

With all the Hype he should've got Hype to direct it...

Video goes minor...

Drake sounds like a square...

C+, only because the girls can get it thrice...

fixed...

the vid is not that bad.... just needed more of him rapping but i dont think anyone wants to see the chicken dance

I envisioned dude with one girl on a beach somehwere showing her the world or something...

this is just Kanye in college dropout mode again.
smh.gif

They lost fans with this. I'm still gunning for dude but I know that people really won't like this at all.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

"Take that D, TAKE IT!"
roll.gif

But forreal tho, dunno where in the hell the concept from this video came from, cuz it doesnt relate to the song AT ALL. However, do to the amazing visuals, i won't complain
laugh.gif

I'm just going to quote this guy and leave this thread.

Kanye should never direct a video again in his life.

They should've just gotten all the chicks together and recorded a stretching video and let Rosa Acosta lead it. Would have been 1000x better.

Yerp, speaking to the crew right now was wondering why there was no performance shots....but then again.
Ain't nobody wanna see cuzzo do the "bird-flap" over n over again through the video, thats why
laugh.gif

Naw but forreal tho, i expected something along the lines of Drake chillin with different females at they crib and getting to the chorus and telling all ofthem they the best (not creative I know, but at least it woulda fit the song)

How can a straight man not love this video? I mean all that jiggling? Damn.....Yeezy did it with this one. Those some bad females.

Back
Top Bottom