Driving through Hollywood Vol. "Ya'll wanna see a dead body?"

pimp.gif

I love my city

Props OP

For this spur of the moment video with your homies. You guys showed the rest of NT'ers on here who don't live in Cali what's up.

Booty shakin girl @ 7:10 mark though
pimp.gif

Props OP

For this spur of the moment video with your homies. You guys showed the rest of NT'ers on here who don't live in Cali what's up.

Booty shakin girl @ 7:10 mark though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

nice vid, man i never been to cali i want to go, and spec's on truck tahoe white faint looks higher the a 6inch lift maybe 8? idk. and i wonder how much to fill it. lol

and face palm at breaking the homie toy lmao. IT HAPPENS!!
Yeah man I felt bad about the helicopter but its all been taken care of
laugh.gif
And as far as the truck goes its got a 15in lift, with 20"x14" wheels and 40" tires. Sitting in that thing you are at the same level as semi trucks!

[h1][/h1]
5630729120_4b8175828a_z.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i have a new dream,   
sick.gif
gas tho.

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

nice vid, man i never been to cali i want to go, and spec's on truck tahoe white faint looks higher the a 6inch lift maybe 8? idk. and i wonder how much to fill it. lol

and face palm at breaking the homie toy lmao. IT HAPPENS!!
Yeah man I felt bad about the helicopter but its all been taken care of
laugh.gif
And as far as the truck goes its got a 15in lift, with 20"x14" wheels and 40" tires. Sitting in that thing you are at the same level as semi trucks!

[h1][/h1]
5630729120_4b8175828a_z.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i have a new dream,   
sick.gif
gas tho.

Hold up what f#$% is todays date. I'm bugging the f#$% out right now dont tell me I was left a day behind everyone else.

Hold up what f#$% is todays date. I'm bugging the f#$% out right now dont tell me I was left a day behind everyone else.

Good vids, you need to make more. Have a steadier hand though, I be gettin dizzy after I watch them haha

Good vids, you need to make more. Have a steadier hand though, I be gettin dizzy after I watch them haha

Back
Top Bottom