DRIZZY OFFICIALLY JOINS TEAM JORDAN

Remove the drake branding and everyone would say these were garbage and uninspiring.

To me, these are ugly colorways.

Garbage. Anyone spending 100k on these is a jackass. 

When money isnt the issue that pocket change that 100 k someone might drop means they have money to blow on some ******** that 100 k to rich people is equivelant to $1000 to us

I love 12s but I think those are some of the worst 12s I've seen. I don't care for drake, but Drake aside those are just done badly. I HATE that gold jumpman tab it looks incredibly dumb. and PLEASE do not start putting icy herringbone on the 12s like you did to the 10s jb. That is a no no, not only will it take away from the superb traction herringbone has to offer, it is just so unnecessary doesn't even make them look cool.

Last edited:
The shoes look like they are using high quality materials. Pictures below are from his Instagram. This is really big when you think about it, Drake will be the first ever "RAPPER" signed to Jordan Brand. That 12 pack has me interested. It's funny how people will hate on Drake for his music, but would be dying to cop.
They will be dying to cop because its a pair of popular shoes that was worn by the greatest player alive MJ 

IF they release them, you wont be dealing with just sneakerheads, you will be dealing with DRAKE stans. Thats a whole new party. 

I like them but im kinda new to the game so i like everything. I wouldnt pay crazy cash for these tho

Methinks a release of at least one of these to coincide with JBC in April this year.
You talking about the flight23 store in new york or junior bacon cheesburgers from wendys? lol

As long as these dont drop anywhere near all star weekend im good. Too many shoes will be purchased next month

^ I think he means the Jordan Brand Classic, the annual basketball game for the nation's best high school basketball players. Drake attended and performed during halftime at last years game.

Also, just saw this on Yahoo..

Special-edition Drake shoes not actually sold for $100k

Rapper-actor-performer-multi-hyphenate Drake has taken on new fame in NBA circles this season as "global ambassador" for his hometown Toronto Raptors. While this relationship is largely ceremonial, Drake has been a presence at various Raptors functions, including a well-publicized and quite official "Drake Night" at the team's home game against the Brooklyn Nets.

The big story out of that event, apart from Drake's handling of the lineup introductions, was that a giveaway pair of Drake's limited edition OVO Air Jordan X sneakers climbed to as high as $100,000 on eBay in the days following the game. With only two pairs handed out, the price seemed possible, if also somewhat improbable and likely the product of false bids and trickery.

Several weeks later, we now have confirmation that these listed bids were not credible. On top of that, the misdirected hysteria over these sales made the seller of the second auctioned Jordans — the white pair, not the black ones — uncomfortable even keeping the shoes in his home. From Tyler Munro for AUX.tv:

Toronto-based photographer Devon Little, one of two people to nab a pair as a giveaway at the Toronto Raptors’ Drake Night, says he wasn’t planning on selling the shoes until a friend told him how much the first pair was going for online. While he calls himself a huge fan of Drake, telling us he listens to Nothing Was the Same daily, the realities of being a broke 22-year-old student with a chance to make a wad of cash too good to ignore. Little put his shoes up for auction and watched bids climb to more than $100,000 throughout the day, and that’s when things got stressful. Devon elaborates: [...]

At this point [when the bidding reached six figures] I was very stressed. I didn’t feel comfortable with the shoes in my house, so we took them out of the city and put them in a safe box. Family members were calling me saying they saw me on TV. People I haven’t talked to since high school were messaging me. Even the head of eBay Canada called us and said how lucky I was and that I hit the lottery. He recommended that I start messaging the top bidders to see if they were serious and comfortable with their bid. So I did. No responses, so I started climbing down the ladder and messaging the lower bidders. Still no response. [...]

The ‘winning’ bidder [at 20k] just messaged us and said that his account had been hacked and it wasn’t him who placed the bid. We messaged the other girl that was selling the shoes. Her auction ended at 100k, and she has received no payment. So based on those few early bids, I think the real value of the shoes is around $3000-$5000.”

Even as a broke 22-year-old student, Devon says that at this point, he’s not concerned with actually selling the shoes; he’s just happy to have the ordeal over with. “I have a great story to tell that started with a gift from one of the the greatest entertainers in the world. I’m very blessed to have amazing friends and family in my life. I had my 15 minutes of fame, and I hated it.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...es-not-actually-sold-100k-010403511--nba.html

Last edited:
So he only wants 3k?

And yes i meant junior bacon cheeseburgers, but Jordan Brand Classic makes even more sense.

Could be like those Black/Gold 1s, very limited regional distribution.

black 12's are the best of the 4 pairs, but i'm feeling both Xs also. Not really feeling the white 12s.

I honestly hope that these don't release tho. because if they end up releasing,  i could see JB making them extremely limited & hyped QS releases. That would be a s**t show, demand would be crazy due to drake fans wanting to cop also. People would probably get hurt over them. Not worth putting consumers at risk

Last edited:
All four are still pretty weak to me. Other than the icy sole on the XIIs, I don't see a reason to cop. Wouldn't pick up for retail

10598547_1456437364626109_257638626_n.jpg

Drake vs Lil Wayne Jordan 3's in black #JORDAN #LAFAMILIA #23

Last edited:
- the cheesy branding those are FIRE. sad that JB gives one person quality stuff but throws GARBAGE at the masses for ridiculous prices. shame on us for buying it though.

Back
Top Bottom