Drug test help!

Alright so I am going to be starting an important job within the next 2 months and my uncle just happens to be one of the higher ups
happy.gif
The only problem is one of those straight edge type of dudes. He told me the drug test can go back 3-5 months but I have no clue what type of drug test it is. I smoked yesterday 
indifferent.gif
and have about a month to prepare. What should I be doing to pass the drug test? Marijuana is the drug in case I didn't make it clear.

Alright so I am going to be starting an important job within the next 2 months and my uncle just happens to be one of the higher ups
happy.gif
The only problem is one of those straight edge type of dudes. He told me the drug test can go back 3-5 months but I have no clue what type of drug test it is. I smoked yesterday 
indifferent.gif
and have about a month to prepare. What should I be doing to pass the drug test? Marijuana is the drug in case I didn't make it clear.

Stop smoking.
It should be out your system in a month.

It only stays in your saliva for 5-24 hours minimum to 5 days max.

Stays in your piss for 14 days.

Stop smoking.
It should be out your system in a month.

It only stays in your saliva for 5-24 hours minimum to 5 days max.

Stays in your piss for 14 days.

1ST HOW LONG IS YOUR HAIR?

2ND MOST LIKELY ITS A HAIR SAMPLE

3RD I CAN GET YOU CLEAN IN A COUPLE DAYS PRIOR IF ITS A PISS TEST

4TH OR YOU CAN GO THE EXPENSIVE SHAMPOO ROUTE. ALL PROVEN TO WORK

1ST HOW LONG IS YOUR HAIR?

2ND MOST LIKELY ITS A HAIR SAMPLE

3RD I CAN GET YOU CLEAN IN A COUPLE DAYS PRIOR IF ITS A PISS TEST

4TH OR YOU CAN GO THE EXPENSIVE SHAMPOO ROUTE. ALL PROVEN TO WORK

If it goes that far back its a hair test (highly unlikely), just keep your hair short, including your pits and sack or youre done.

Most likely its a piss test, which might be up to like a month if youre really about that smokin life, or a mouth swab which only goes back like two days. If youve got two months theres no need to worry. And dont believe the cats that tell you to drink a lot of water to flush it out of your system, thats not how it works. If necessary, Ill be back with the science to reason that one out.

If it goes that far back its a hair test (highly unlikely), just keep your hair short, including your pits and sack or youre done.

Most likely its a piss test, which might be up to like a month if youre really about that smokin life, or a mouth swab which only goes back like two days. If youve got two months theres no need to worry. And dont believe the cats that tell you to drink a lot of water to flush it out of your system, thats not how it works. If necessary, Ill be back with the science to reason that one out.

You'll probably end up failing a random drug test later down the road. Don't want to get your uncle in trouble, Smokee.

You'll probably end up failing a random drug test later down the road. Don't want to get your uncle in trouble, Smokee.

I already know to stop smoking I was just wondering if there was any sort of method they use other then piss. I never knew drug tests can go back 3-5 months. I just started growing my hair out
frown.gif

I already know to stop smoking I was just wondering if there was any sort of method they use other then piss. I never knew drug tests can go back 3-5 months. I just started growing my hair out
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Smokee Robinson

frown.gif
Hair
Pee

Blood

Saliva

Most business use Pee and Saliva, Hair or Blood test aren't enforced by most if not all companies.

frown.gif
Hair
Pee

Blood

Saliva

Most business use Pee and Saliva, Hair or Blood test aren't enforced by most if not all companies.

frown.gif

take some Certo. you can get it at any grocery store. it think it's like $4. mix it with some drink that has flavor, cuz it's nasty with water. it's thick. then drink water, water, water. not all at once and overload yourself, but keep a steady flow for about 24-48 hours. maybe a glass every couple of hours or so. will clean your piss right out. it's worked for me many times. but that was the old me. back in my younger days.

frown.gif

take some Certo. you can get it at any grocery store. it think it's like $4. mix it with some drink that has flavor, cuz it's nasty with water. it's thick. then drink water, water, water. not all at once and overload yourself, but keep a steady flow for about 24-48 hours. maybe a glass every couple of hours or so. will clean your piss right out. it's worked for me many times. but that was the old me. back in my younger days.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

laugh.gif
Hopefully I can find a way to get a heads up if the do have random drug tests as I definitely will be going back to smoking. It's only been a day and I already feel like lighting up 
indifferent.gif

Thanks everyone I feel much better now. I'm going to go back to shaving my head and make sure everything is trim, I should be good then
happy.gif

Originally Posted by versache530

frown.gif

definitely going to look into that, thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

laugh.gif
Hopefully I can find a way to get a heads up if the do have random drug tests as I definitely will be going back to smoking. It's only been a day and I already feel like lighting up 
indifferent.gif

Thanks everyone I feel much better now. I'm going to go back to shaving my head and make sure everything is trim, I should be good then
happy.gif

Originally Posted by versache530

frown.gif

definitely going to look into that, thanks
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom