Drugdealers or Drug Users ...

laugh.gif

I was watching a Police show yesterday on TLC & they raided an abandoned house & busted them for drugs .

They were putting some of the dealers & handcuffs & their mothers were crying / rowdy / upset .

One of the women Police officers was like ... "They run lives ... blah blah blah ... they did this to people ."

I couldn't help but
eyes.gif
because I feel like they did it to themselves .

Also the Man but I'm not going to get into all that ... I feel like drugdealers are just the middle man .

Originally Posted by Sneakerhead14

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Users...cant hustle something that isn't wanted

Son, they wouldn't be 'users' if it wasn't readily available.

-No one forcing the drugs on them.
You sound real stupid. You know that you can get hooked doing some drugs (opiates, meth, etc) just once? How would you like it if you made onemistake and it ruined your whole life?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

You sound real stupid. You know that you can get hooked doing some drugs (opiates, meth, etc) just once? How would you like it if you made one mistake and it ruined your whole life?
Got'em. There go's that saying..."dont smoke what you sell"

at the end of the day... you blame the "money".

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

You sound real stupid. You know that you can get hooked doing some drugs (opiates, meth, etc) just once? How would you like it if you made one mistake and it ruined your whole life?

-Oh so my opinion is stupid?..the question was whos worst? user or dealers; no ones talking about the drugs but you..
--If the questions was whats worst the drug,user,or dealer..then yes you are completely correct..but since that wasn't the question..well you know.
.And what one mistake are you reffering to..since gradeschool n_ knew that certain drugs were addictive. Hence the reason drug dealers smoke green and sellthe more addictive drugs.

Back
Top Bottom