DS OG 13S WEARABLE ? PICSSSS

PLEASE BE CAREFUL, I TRIED 2 WEAR MY VVNDS 13 FROM HIGH SCHOOL
AND IT DIDNT GO WELL. SADLY I THREW THEM AWAY
eyes.gif
AFTER THEY SEPARATED.
WONT BE WEARING MY W/RED OG'S... IVE LEARNED.
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
AFTER THEY SEPARATED.
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
AFTER THEY SEPARATED.
ohwell.gif

hell yes wearable ive broke out my wht/reds and playoffs 4 or 5 times each. no problems

I UNDSd two pairs of OG XIIs within the past year and I had no problems. I've worn them both more than once since then with no problems.

Midsole seperation is your biggest worry. I've un-DS'd two pairs of all star XIIIs (OG obviously, there are no retros of these) in the past 6 months.Wore each close to a dozen times already. Neither has failed.

If you want to be safe, condition them first. Wear them around inside your house for about 15-20 minutes every other day for a week and see how they'veheld up after doing that.

ive UNDS them as well. its weird ive bought alot of OGz over the years from exfoxhound and some fell apart like my penny 3s , and some held up like my oggirffeys. i sold my white and red pair earlier this month and i got the money again so i need a re up. i was gonna get white red 13s/flints
for 475 but i got a retro pair sz 11.5 for 210 shipped , and ima get these OGs for 230 so you do the math.

Also i bought my old white red 13s from flight club in 04 for 200 bucks and i pulled the mid sole and they were good. should i do that with these ?
or just rock them. ?

I wore both of my ds og's around the house lightly just a few times to make sure all was good before i actually put a full days wear into them. So justtest them out a little before you rock em

glue is probably starting to give out just don't get them wet got my 2000 retro 11's wet when i was caught out in the rain for a bit and the sole had alittle departure gorilla glue to the rescue

Back
Top Bottom