DSLR help!

Hey guys.. im planning to upgrade my rebel xt for a new canon body and i need some help.. its either between the T2i, 60D, or 7D
I am on a bit of a budget right now but really want a new canon body.
I was thinkin to get the T2i for $600 and grab an additional lens, or get the 60D and use my current lenses, or wait a couple months for the 7D..
any help would be appreciated.

Hey guys.. im planning to upgrade my rebel xt for a new canon body and i need some help.. its either between the T2i, 60D, or 7D
I am on a bit of a budget right now but really want a new canon body.
I was thinkin to get the T2i for $600 and grab an additional lens, or get the 60D and use my current lenses, or wait a couple months for the 7D..
any help would be appreciated.

maybe ask this in the photography thread. im sure peeps in there would help you out with their opinions

maybe ask this in the photography thread. im sure peeps in there would help you out with their opinions

I would just save and get a 7D cause the ISO and auto focus is pretty much the best right now for a cropped frame camera. Also a T2i with a dope lens can be a nice combo as well if you want to go that route. I would stay off the 60D imo. Either save money and get the T2i or just save up and pay for the 7D.

I would just save and get a 7D cause the ISO and auto focus is pretty much the best right now for a cropped frame camera. Also a T2i with a dope lens can be a nice combo as well if you want to go that route. I would stay off the 60D imo. Either save money and get the T2i or just save up and pay for the 7D.

thanks.. i was thinking about going that route too.. the articulating screen isnt worth the extra skrilla

thanks.. i was thinking about going that route too.. the articulating screen isnt worth the extra skrilla

im on the same boat (XT).... i really want a 7D at the moment. i got until Q2 next year to save and i hope that 7D is much more cheaper than the price right now, 7D body + Wide lens = ill be fine.

Nikon D7000 makes me want to jumpship too.

im on the same boat (XT).... i really want a 7D at the moment. i got until Q2 next year to save and i hope that 7D is much more cheaper than the price right now, 7D body + Wide lens = ill be fine.

Nikon D7000 makes me want to jumpship too.

Back
Top Bottom