dub zero (black/red)

I hate Dub Zeros, but I must say, this is one of the only non-Air Jordan pairs of shoes JB has put out that had me do a double take. Will I cop? Hellz no, butit's a step in the right path.

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Release Date is June 13th, 2009. Marquee sole can make just about anything look good, with that said, I will probably pass on these anyway, not a big fan of dub zero's.

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Release Date is June 13th, 2009. Marquee sole can make just about anything look good, with that said, I will probably pass on these anyway, not a big fan of dub zero's.

out of all the hybrids, i like the dubs except for the recent colorways.
but this shoe is nice, id have to actually see these in person first before making a decision to buy.

These look pretty good. I would definitely buy them if they werent 160.00. IMO thats just too much for a hybrid shoe. I wish they would have colored the solered and grey like a blk red IV.

these are nice for dubzeros but im not copping. i hate shoes with white bottom soles eitherway

those seem to have potential in being bought..

i'll have to see them in person though.

those pictures make the shoe look nice. Otherwise, the patent leather absolutely kills the shoe

They look real nice in those pics. But after my first experience owning a pair of Dubs, I don't think that I can ever sink that low again.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

smh.gif
hottest in a long time...
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I don't know if I'm going to buy but I still love the original Dubs. Way better than Fusions in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom