Dub-Zero - Cement Grey (Posted - 12.27.08)

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

why does JB think people want shoes with laser designs of other shoes? its seriously one of the ugliest designs ever.

My thoughts exactly, it just kills the shoe. I copped the grey/navy dubs when they released because you cant see the lasering as much and the colorway wassick. I would get these too if it wasnt for that damn lasering! hopefully the cement IV's drop in the near future because paying $160 for these is justwrong!!

i think those are sick, the laser is a good idea. Also i like how they incorporated the speckled grey IV midsole and the weaving of the XVs in the back. Iwould definitely cop these if they came out.

The catalog pics surfaced 2 1/2 months ago......

I guess I havent been using my FAIL pic enough:

19a16e1417613793d8d290a34f9f3687b11b3eee.jpg

These are not that bad IMO. I'm not a big fan of the laser, I feel like it's too much! These will probably end up growing on me.

By the way, I believe these retail for $160. They will definitely hit the rack.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Got damn it, look at all these Jordan I's that are coming out next year.
sick.gif
tired.gif

best looking dub zero i've seen. i'll pass though. its still not a white and cement 4.

W-T-F is with the lasering??? This shoe might actually be hot if they kept that upper panel white or a solid color....although it IS a dud-zero, still...

I want cement iv's!!!

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Got damn it, look at all these Jordan I's that are coming out next year.
sick.gif
tired.gif
uh-oh....looks like the dubs dropping in may and june are even worse
sick.gif
good thing is there is nothing on those pages that i want...which means i can save my $$$ for a change

Air Jordan Dub Zero (Limited Relase)
Style: 311046-161
Color: White/Varsity Red- Black - Cement Grey
Price: $160.00
Release Date: 04/18/2009

also ms get at me

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Why cant JB give the people what they want?NO body wants Dub-Zeros give us the real thing

Everyone completely agrees 100%.....well, except for Gentry. You can count on the Bow-wow/JD/Nelly videos to surface next week showing these off
sick.gif

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Why cant JB give the people what they want?NO body wants Dub-Zeros give us the real thing

Everyone completely agrees 100%.....well, except for Gentry. You can count on the Bow-wow/JD/Nelly videos to surface next week showing these off
sick.gif

Well maybe not everyone but a great portion of NT. I would love to see the Cement 4 eventually but I'm also digging these. $160
grin.gif
is questionable. If these were like $110-$130 then they would be so much moreappealing.

not bad. this is def. the best looking dub zero to date, imo because of the colrway. but i just really don't like the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom