Dub Zero Return? Thoughts and Information

So recently I was looking through some old kicks and photos of mine and came across the Old Dub Zero's I used to have. To me they always held high value (About same time "Christmas" Spizikes were going for around 350) and aesthetically I thought they looked great on foot, especially with shorts. The more I looked at the picture the more I realized I
really used to love those shoes. So my question is am I the only crazy one who actually liked the Dub-Zeros and thought it was one the fewer non-number modeled (besides spizikes) Jordan actually got right? Also does any know if there's any possibility of return or have any information? Thanks! Also attached a picture of the old CW I had.View media item 1032345

They already retroed if im not mistaken

One of those cheap jb shoes that went on sale and people who didnt buy numbered jordans copped.

A few OK colorways, but a mashup of different jordans.

And im still without a retro of the indiglo xiv

Forgot all about these. Thought they were cool then because they were jordans, they retro'd in 2010 or 2011 I think. Nice colorways but ugly shoe. Always thought these looked like fakes

these are just like the six rings. certain people swore by them when they first came out, now no one likes them because more and more actual retro models are coming out consistently which has sort of "educated" that grey area of consumers that would normally just buy any old shoe with a jumpman. These would sit if they retro'd today just like the six rings. never liked these althought I would agree that the color choices were decent.

Last edited:
Bred/ photo blue/ taxi yellow / gold taupe were some good ones. The tongue wasnt done right at all, but I'd rather rock these than a xv

The first frankenjordan. Bought the photo blue pair and was ashamed. Luckily my friend wanted them so I sold them to him.

These would be useful only for its midsole for restoring or customizing a pair of retro IVs. That's it.

Ahh the dub zeros, the height of the fake era, spongebob dub zeros :lol: Remember when KOF was a fake site and I seen all black dub zeros :wow: thought those were fire

The first color was cool, copped a pair off ebay then realized it was fugazi, threw them in the trash

Got the navy/white for Christmas one year, those were cool 2

The black/Taupe Color was :pimp: f what yall say

Maybe a lowtop version wont be so bad ? :nerd:

Last edited:
the og colorways weren't bad but the retro of the dub zeros were terrible.

Back
Top Bottom