DUDE GETS ARRESTED FOR JUMPING OVER A COP: FAIR OR FOUL?

FAIR OR FOUL

• FAIR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FOUL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
cool parkour skills. kid got no business jumping over the cops though. that was just a bad idea....im sure after everything they let him go....i dont think he broke any laws

You can't mess with the law like that and expect NOTHING to happen. Why do that anyways.

I'm sure if it wasn't being film cops would've cursed him and out and that's pretty much it :lol:

What did he expect to happen?

I'm sure if it wasn't being film cops would've cursed him and out and that's pretty much it :lol:

What did he expect to happen?

It was stupid to do but how the **** is everyone ok with them arresting him for NOTHING... their egos were bruised so they arrested him, Under what charge?

This is almost as stupid as the cop who threatened to give my friend a ticket for laughing

How can u justify the cops reaction?? Of course this is abusing power, any other regular person does this and theyre at fault. All they had to say was chill out dont do it again, not put the man in handcuffs and all that extra jazz

Last edited:
Some people don't mind stuff like this but others get reeeeeeeally annoyed by it. Cops are typically do on edge that they don't want to be toyed with.

Reminds me of the cops that arrested the girl for blowing bubbles in their direction. It's probably similar to getting a technical foul for showing up the Refs in the nba, when you attempt to make a joke of them they take exception to it.

Also, aren't there laws against filming cops? I still don't understand how the vid wasn't deleted if the cop clearly got a hold of it.

How can u justify the cops reaction?? Of course this is abusing power, any other regular person does this and their at fault. All they had to say was chill out dont do it again, not put the man in handcuffs and all that extra jazz

If a man you don't know taunts you and does a flip over you while you are eating for no reason other than a cheap laugh, I'd bet you'd be ready to fight though...I'm sure homie didnt spend a day locked up, but he deserved to be placed in cuffs and taken in just so that he thinks twice before pulling that stunt again....it seemed as if they were gonna let it slide, but then homie came back taunting them.

How can u justify the cops reaction?? Of course this is abusing power, any other regular person does this and their at fault. All they had to say was chill out dont do it again, not put the man in handcuffs and all that extra jazz

If a man you don't know taunts you and does a flip over you while you are eating for no reason other than a cheap laugh, I'd bet you'd be ready to fight though...I'm sure homie didnt spend a day locked up, but he deserved to be placed in cuffs and taken in just so that he thinks twice before pulling that stunt again....it seemed as if they were gonna let it slide, but then homie came back taunting them.

Fighting a stranger over something like that? Nah... Not worth the time or potential legal trouble

A lot of you dudes just begging to be provoked to fight man :lol:

Anyways if dude didn't do anything illegal he shouldn't have been cuffed period. I came in here expecting the guy to have touched the officer in some way.

what was the charge though? Obviously he isn't going to jail, maybe they make him sit in a holding cell for a few hours to teach him a lesson. I really want to know the what the charge would be. If he was black there would be a different thread title.

Last edited:
Where was the crime???? Smh at you guys justifying the cops reaction.... If no crime was committed or you aren't a suspect in a crime they aren't suppose to cuff you. Cops aren't allowed to arrest you because they are mad. Also they didn't read him his rights, and what did they charge him with?

What exactly did they do that was so bad?...lol tey jet put his a** on time out, he taut them and jumped over them...even trade ofd

It's cause it's cops why Nte'rs are *****ing. Be realistic, if someone jumped over you randomly while you're sitting. They are looking for problems. The cops cant get up and smack him around to teach him a lesson else they would probably lose their jobs. So they did the next best thing. Cuff him.

Last edited:
whilst being detained i heard no miranda rights being stated they just seemed like they wanted to cuff dude and teach him a lesson.

also i would be pissed if a cop threatened to break my neck next time I do something as trivial as jump over them.

kid did nothing wrong, shouldn't have been detained/arrested.

Cops are supposed to enforce the law...no laws were broken

surprise surprise most pigs are ********
dude committed no crime but as usual that doesnt stop the swine from doing whatever they want

I've seen some dudes get messed up from being jumped over. Honestly if I don't know you and you just decide to put me at risk, for your little youtube channel I'd be pretty pissed.

wow, i would've just laughed and said that was cool..

im not surprised tho, some bike cop rode passed me last year while i was having lunch outside with my coworkers and i said "oink" in a very very low volume.

dude rode past me got 20 feet away and his little power trip switch turned on..

he came back and asked me if i had something to say, and i said naw you heard what i had to say..

then he was telling me that if i want to go when can go..
laugh.gif

dude was heated as hell, young hot headed cop.

i will admit i didnt expect him to come back like that ready to fight me, i know if i would've gotten up he would've gotten me for some stupid charge.

these dudes are the kids that never had any friends were in ROTC and never got any *****..
so you were saying some smart stuff under your breath like a coward and then you got called out for it.

makes sense.

On NT cops can't eem breathe in your direction, dudes got the cross, nails and hammer ready :lol:

Back
Top Bottom