Dude Got That Josh Howard Headband Lineup...........

263646jamie-foxx-posters1.jpg

roll.gif

Foxx's hairline gets me EVERYTIME!!!

Originally Posted by henz0

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ this post

I saw the same #!## today watching the game
laugh.gif
.. it was a timeout they showed from the overhead view

old or not, you just had to see this dude on TV when they showed him from the top view it was ridiculous. Glad someone else saw it because this picture doesnot really show his true potential.

Originally Posted by distinct101

Originally Posted by henz0

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ this post

I saw the same #!## today watching the game
laugh.gif
.. it was a timeout they showed from the overhead view

old or not, you just had to see this dude on TV when they showed him from the top view it was ridiculous. Glad someone else saw it because this picture does not really show his true potential.

I know. It was
eek.gif
from the views they were showing during the game. Icouldn't find a good pic of it online though.

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

I was originally thinking about making a new post but I'll just add to this one. I was watching the Florida/Kentucky game today and dudes hairline is
eek.gif
on Florida..

cf93633a40648e42e8d426061156267452de337b.pjpg
dude has the nerve to have braids/long hair
Spoiler [+]
363.jpg

I was originally thinking about making a new post but I'll just add to this one. I was watching the Florida/Kentucky game today and dudes hairline is
eek.gif
on Florida..

Hairline looks like the state of Texas.

I wonder does Alex Tyus ever take off that headband? And he always keep his hair tied back, I know it looks 5x worse when he takes it off.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BING23

eek.gif
on Florida..

ya i noticed that he has the stevie wonder hairline

look like a Vegeta hairline to me

Originally Posted by BigShake

Originally Posted by BING23

eek.gif
on Florida..

ya i noticed that he has the stevie wonder hairline

look like a Vegeta hairline to me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

263646jamie-foxx-posters1.jpg

roll.gif

Foxx's hairline gets me EVERYTIME!!!
how you gonna have a proceeding hairline?

i pretty much make this joke whenever this pic is posted. i can't believe he really thought he looked right with that mess.

Side view

220x.jpg
Alex Tyus Debuts New Hair Fad
Posted by Joshua Bacott, January 13, 2010

As a student of athlete hair trends, it's uncommon that someone would pioneer a style in 2010 that I would consider somewhat unique. I have witnessed such sports hair luminaries as Dwayne Schintzius and his ultra-aggressive mullet, the Perez brothers (Melido and Pascual) with their ground-breaking jheri curls, Kenny "Sky" Walker whose high top fade could seemingly scrape the clouds, and others too plentiful to count.

Despite my assumption that, over the past century, nearly every feasible variation of athlete hair has been explored, I was pleased to see that the youth of America can still find innovative ways to express themselves via their follicles.

Florida forward (and St. Louis native) Alex Tyus proved that to me this past weekend when I witnessed him take a common problem experienced by a large percentage of men and turn it into a hip new 'do. The problem?

The solution? Mr. Tyus would like to introduce "Male Pattern Cornrows"

The Male Pattern Cornrow employs the same philosophy as it's distant cousin, the skullet - if your hair line is receding, fight back by just growing more of it...and then braid it.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

The solution? Mr. Tyus would like to introduce "Male Pattern Cornrows"

The Male Pattern Cornrow employs the same philosophy as it's distant cousin, the skullet - if your hair line is receding, fight back by just growing more of it...and then braid it.

10z1hxl.gif

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

g211761_u58751_2008-04-dr-martin-luther-king-jr%5B1%5D.jpg

word.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Never disrespect the King
*!%$. Just because he is a historic figure who has done a lot of great things and means a lot to this country doesn't mean we cant poke fun ina JOKING manner. No disrespect to the King but still dude...your sir deserve a
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom