Dudes tryna get at your girl while you ain't there UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

I find it amusing that guys don't like other guys so much as talking to their girl while they mess around with other chicks behind their girls back
nah fam. aint that type of dude. i have never cheated on a girl in my life. or even got close. [drake]i'ma good dude & i take pride inthat[/drake]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by Dakingii

[h3][/h3]

So you would rather have them talk to her in front of you?
That actually happened yesterday. Dude touched my girl butt right in front of me. I shoved the hell out of ol' boy. He a cake though. He didnt wanna get dropped that day.
smh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]so he molested your girl, in front of you, and all you did was shoved him? you sureshowed him (/sarcasm)[/color]

That actually happened yesterday. Dude touched my girl butt right in front of me. I shoved the hell out of ol' boy. He a cake though. He didnt wanna get dropped that day.
smh.gif
The visual is just
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Did you deck them like you did to that one kid on the courts?

hahah.. Was i wrong in What I DID???? hahah I member that Thread
Ohh that was you? I could have sworn it was Noreaga.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

get some pegs on your bike so next time she dont gotta wait for her mom
Yeah, you sound way too young to even be HAVING a girlfriend. How old are you--like, 12?

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by Dakingii

[h3][/h3]

So you would rather have them talk to her in front of you?
smh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]so he molested your girl, in front of you, and all you did was shoved him? you sure showed him (/sarcasm)[/color]

you get caught squabbing at my HS they send you off for 35 days. screw that.
eyes.gif

i checked my girls facebook messages one time and like 3 ball players from my school were tryna holla at her

smh.gif
dudes game is super wack some of the lines they try to use are just plain terrible not even funny/cute
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I wouldn't even care if they tried to get at my girl..id grab somepopcorn n proceed to watch my girl do damage to dudes ego. Honestly you not going to be around your girl 24/7 and if she looks good like you said dudes willget at her all the time. You just have to trust her and not be so insecure. Unless your girl was/is a *+!% then I wouldn't know what to do.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

laugh.gif
I wouldn't even care if they tried to get at my girl..id grab some popcorn n proceed to watch my girl do damage to dudes ego. Honestly you not going to be around your girl 24/7 and if she looks good like you said dudes will get at her all the time. You just have to trust her and not be so insecure. Unless your girl was/is a *+!% then I wouldn't know what to do.
ehh. its just i dont trust females really. if i did i wouldnt care either. but some chicks done did some grimey %%!# to me before.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

cant believe your mom didn't wait till she got picked up from her mom common courtesy......that must have sucked, you w atching from your moms minivan 3asian dudes approaching her

If your girl looks good other men wont care. I mean am i supposed to look at a chick and assess wheter shes is taken?

Back
Top Bottom