Duke Eliminated from the NCAA Tournament Appreciation Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pimp:

Although, I must admit I don't hate this team nearly as much as their teams in past years.. K is recruiting less annoying players these days

pimp.gif
Like clockwork
Yessir.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

K is recruiting less annoying players these days
Slightly.

Duke had no business making it this far benefited from a soft bracket.
Yea, the bracket with the fewest upsets and considered the toughest bracket by all the cbb "experts".

But hey, I'm sure these networks are lining up to hire you

Last edited:
Thanks goodness these guys are out...I got nothing on coach K, but dang...some these players both past and present are just overrated.

Kyrie played like 10 games for Duke. So what. Everyone still hates them.
I was implying they aren't the same type of team as before from the shoes and shorts to the players. Still why all the hate? Is it the media/press? the cameron crazies? the ugly girls on campus? Coach K's full head of hair? The late game phantom calls? The overhyping of the UNC-Duke rivalry even when both teams suck? what is it? Everyone seems to hate Duke while never giving a blatant reason. Almost like the Spurs. Everyone talks about how no one plays basketball "the right way" and yet hates all the teams that do. So is it oncourt or other reasons?

:pimp:

Although, I must admit I don't hate this team nearly as much as their teams in past years.. K is recruiting less annoying players these days

I can agree with that last statement...I don't hate any current players like I did in the past ...paulus and Henderson are the last two

:lol: over hyping the unc/duke rivalry...osu/mich in football is the most overhyped in college

Unc/duke rivalry is real here in NC...ain't no state line separating this ****

Last edited:
When has this been
nerd.gif
When I say suck I mean the game won't be entertaining due to a lack of talent on both sides. The past few years have been lack luster but ESPN and CBS continue to act like Rasheed and Stackhouse or VC and Twaun are out there for UNC while Grant Hill and Laetner or Battier, Boozer and Dunleavy are playing for Duke. The teams aren't nearly as stacked as they used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom