'Dumb And Dumber 2' Confirmed.

Don't lose hope fellas. Edge of Tomorrow is the best movie of 2014 so far and that trailer looked like trash.

Heck, 22 jump street trailer looked wack and that's getting rave reviews right now.

Cant trust these dudes editing these trailers these days :smh:

Watch the trailer the 2nd time..its much better i guess...just the jokes appeared "forced" and "trying way too hard" ..i dunno

Trailer was decent...some stuff looks funny some stuff not sure. ..still amped as hell and will be there opening night. Will reserve judgement til I see the whole flick

i always laugh at "i like it a lot" 
laugh.gif

Man, they look way too old to be reprising those roles. Hope it will be funny though.

I know, I wish they would have done it earlier than now. I don't like Jeff Daniels going back to that Harry characer after doing Newsroom.

Don't lose hope fellas. Edge of Tomorrow is the best movie of 2014 so far and that trailer looked like trash.

Heck, 22 jump street trailer looked wack and that's getting rave reviews right now.

Cant trust these dudes editing these trailers these days :smh:

I slept on 21 jump street, and only watched it last month, it was better than I thought it would be. You definitely have to be careful with these trailers now a days :lol:

i always laugh at "i like it a lot" :lol:

This movie had me in tears when it came out on VHS back in the day. Me and my cousin were on the floor. I hope they bring it again, that whole 20 yr joke thing was very stupid though.

The original is the greatest movie ever made.

But I'm skeptical. Have the Farrelly brothers made a good movie since Dumb & Dumber, Kingpin, and There's Something About Mary?

Ultimate 
indifferent.gif
 when I saw this trailer.

Original was one of my favorite childhood movies though.

Billy in 4C

present day

I don't get the negativity. Farrely Brothers are writing and directing. Jim and Jeff are back. At WORST, it's going to be the best comedy of the year; at it's best it's going to be the funniest comedy since the original. 

Judging by the trailer it will be the worst comedy of the year and blasphemous to compare to the original

Judging by the trailer it will be the worst comedy of the year and blasphemous to compare to the original
Judging a 1 hour and 20 minute movie by a 2 minute trailer. Come on guy. 

I thought their acting was on point and silly as ever in the trailer. I'll be in theaters day one. OG is my favorite comedy of all time.

Last edited:
Isn't that the pint of a trailer? :lol:

I'll watch the movie if it's good or bad because the OG is also my favorite comedy ever.

If anchorman 2 has taught me anything it's not to expect anything from a sequel :smh: that movie was garbage

Isn't that the pint of a trailer?
laugh.gif

I'll watch the movie if it's good or bad because the OG is also my favorite comedy ever.

If anchorman 2 has taught me anything it's not to expect anything from a sequel
mean.gif
that movie was garbage
I guess, but it wasn't THAT horrendous. It just laid out the plot and probably showed the weakest jokes.

You know, speaking of Anchorman 2, I purposely didn't watch it yet because I'm scared it's going to ruin my feelings on Anchorman. The first one is also one of my favorite comedies.

DO NOT watch it then. All it did was try to 1 up EVERY and I mean EVERY joke they had in part 1. What sucks is that NONE of their attempts worked and some jokes played out for what seemed like forever.

Judging a 1 hour and 20 minute movie by a 2 minute trailer. Come on guy. 

I thought their acting was on point and silly as ever in the trailer. I'll be in theaters day one. OG is my favorite comedy of all time.
Agree. Cant judge a movie based off a trailer these days. One of the best movies of the year (Edge of Tomorrow) had an awful trailer as well

I'll give the Farrelley bros and Jim the benefit of the doubt. I'll be there opening weekend...
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom