Dumb question but how do I embed a video? VOL: Yes, I read the tutorial...

So I read the tutorial here: http://niketalk.com/topic/387 but it didn't work.  I thought it would be as simple as just copying and pasting an embed code from Youtube, then I read the tutorial and it said delete the "object" tag, fine, easy enough, but once I do that it doesn't work.  What the heck am I doing wrong here?  See embed below.
<param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed>

So I read the tutorial here: http://niketalk.com/topic/387 but it didn't work.  I thought it would be as simple as just copying and pasting an embed code from Youtube, then I read the tutorial and it said delete the "object" tag, fine, easy enough, but once I do that it doesn't work.  What the heck am I doing wrong here?  See embed below.
<param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed>

By suckin my junk. heheheheeeeee

Nah what you got to do is hit that video thing right next to the smiley face, then look over to see "add from HTML". Paste the embed code into the box given.

By suckin my junk. heheheheeeeee

Nah what you got to do is hit that video thing right next to the smiley face, then look over to see "add from HTML". Paste the embed code into the box given.

1) go to youtube or where ever and get the embed code and copy that code

2) on nt,click on add reply and look for the symbol with a square and a play symbol (triangle)

and click on "ADD FROM HTML"

3)paste the code in

4)press insert

/DONE.

1) go to youtube or where ever and get the embed code and copy that code

2) on nt,click on add reply and look for the symbol with a square and a play symbol (triangle)

and click on "ADD FROM HTML"

3)paste the code in

4)press insert

/DONE.

I think it depends what kind of browser that you're using, I'm using Chrome and it doesn't offer me the icons that I used to see when I was using Mozilla

Mozilla > Chrome

I think it depends what kind of browser that you're using, I'm using Chrome and it doesn't offer me the icons that I used to see when I was using Mozilla

Mozilla > Chrome

Looks like Yuku made a defective account.
nerd.gif

Dunno how to help then.

Ok so i guess it's the browser, you can't embed from Safari, SMH, i embeded this from Firefox, thanks for the help everyone!!

Ok so i guess it's the browser, you can't embed from Safari, SMH, i embeded this from Firefox, thanks for the help everyone!!

Back
Top Bottom