Dumb things you thought as a kid?

Chocolate milk came from black cows

:lol:
I think it had to do with a cartoon show, a lot of the dumb things we thought of as kids came from TV :lol: |I

At like 8,one day I thought I was being proactive and rewinded both sides of a tape. That's the day I learned how tapes worked.

Thought they released dogs in the mall when it closed.

Didn't think military personnel got paid. I legit thought every day was like boot camp and they just provided them with food and shelter and shipped them out if a war popped off.

Thought a girls period was simply her going to the bathroom to pee and blood came out, and this happened once a month.

I thought a condom was like a rubber ring that you put around your member. Until I learned the details.

Thought teachers went home to read books and go to sleep.

I thought women wanted good, honest men. I was hella surprised when Whitney Houston chose Bobby Brown over Randall Cunningham. I liked Cunningham and even though I was young, I felt like he would be a better choice for a husband than Bobby Brown.... that was my first lesson in the mystery that is women.

I thought one you graduated college, hella companies would get an email and start blowing up your phone like you're a top college recruit or something.

Also thought that it was easy to get a house, car etc, like it was just issued to you when you become an adult.

Last edited:
At like 8,one day I thought I was being proactive and rewinded both sides of a tape. That's the day I learned how tapes worked.

Thought they released dogs in the mall when it closed.

Didn't think military personnel got paid. I legit thought every day was like boot camp and they just provided them with food and shelter and shipped them out if a war popped off.

Thought a girls period was simply her going to the bathroom to pee and blood came out, and this happened once a month.

I thought a condom was like a rubber ring that you put around your member. Until I learned the details.

Thought teachers went home to read books and go to sleep.

I thought women wanted good, honest men. I was hella surprised when Whitney Houston chose Bobby Brown over Randall Cunningham. I liked Cunningham and even though I was young, I felt like he would be a better choice for a husband than Bobby Brown.... that was my first lesson in the mystery that is women.

I thought one you graduated college, hella companies would get an email and start blowing up your phone like you're a top college recruit or something.

Also thought that it was easy to get a house, car etc, like it was just issued to you when you become an adult.
"In the mystery that is women" I'm dead :lol:

I also thought girls didnt fart like many here.
Also thought a condom should be put on the pipe and over the balls :rofl:
Even asked the sex ed teacher. None of the kids laughed at my question so I guess most of them had no idea also.

Last edited:
I thought the moon was just the ozone layer that you could see. Like a big dome around the earth. :lol:

I used to think White People's Poop was yellow like Scrambled eggs..

They were good for each other for the time they were together. It was the drugs that made it all go south. Cunningham never stood a chance lol. Bob won her from Eddie Murphy and Michael Jackson, among others. After they got married, Mike even told him man-to-man that he wished he would've pulled Whitney lol.

I used to think lowriders were just cars on springs and you had to move around in them up and down to make them hop.

Back
Top Bottom