Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

^ Yeah... Was told to call back around 1 but after finding out about the price decided to chill. Seem like some cool people though
chick sounded cute but $40 upcharge without free shipping and an added $30 fee to ship to Cali...nah.

How long did it take people to get their invoices from Exclusivity? I gave them my phone order maybe 20 minutes ago, but she said my pair wasn't guaranteed unless I paid the invoice right away.
$160 shipped is definitely better than getting raped on eBay too.
took me 40 mins to get my invoice

Im afraid of pulling the trigger on a pair that is .5 smaller than my true size. can Anyone who owns a pair of the Viotech retros shed some light on the fit for these?? Thanks

If I had 2002s I can't say that I'd have even gone after a pair.

first pair is faded dark. one on ice until i turn 50 years old. :lol:

would've loved to have a pair in-between time.

Im afraid of pulling the trigger on a pair that is .5 smaller than my true size. can Anyone who owns a pair of the Viotech retros shed some light on the fit for these?? Thanks

02's stretched out a bit after continuous wear. curious if the 13's will do the same.

Got a reply back from End and it looks like my 2 pairs are good.

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your enquiry and recent order.

Please be assured that I have checked your order and it has been successful, your payment has also been taken successfully. Hopefully your order will be with you very soon!

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Abbie Ross

I was also able to lock a 10 for my little brother. :nthat:

And repped for the Brazils, dude. :smokin

-Drew

Last edited:

Busted out my Plums today.

..have been looking all morning for these. Nike Vancouver (Nike Metrotown and Nike Richmond) both have my sz 10 just sitting.. unavailable for a phone order. Any NTers near Vancouver? :tongue:

Just scooped up a 3rd and final personal pair. I can finally say I'm done with this release.
I'm wearing these joints down to the ground. :nthat:

Good luck to all!

-Drew

Add NRML.ca (Ottawa) to the list that has my sz 10 but won't do a phone order. Canadians have some options for this release it seems.

will these fit slightly smaller due to the zoom air? i wear a 10-10.5 and decided to go with a 10.5 on this release just in case

Nike Toronto still has them also. They will do phone orders within Canada but not to the US. Still on the hunt..

If anyone can help out with info on a 9.5 or 11, it would be much appreciated. Trying to help out a couple homies, shoot me a PM if you can.

Bit more limited than expected. Appears only one spot in Miami got these.

Was able to get my hands on a size 9 but really need an 8 or 8.5. Would def trade if anyone is looking for a 9.

Back
Top Bottom