Dunksrnice collection 56K Warning **

pimp.gif

wow amazed at what you have been able to compile bro....if the price is right on those 2001 3s ill get those quick

wow amazed at what you have been able to compile bro....if the price is right on those 2001 3s ill get those quick

Congrat's on the gf turned fiance, and dope collection man. Your blog is the reason I got into photography about 3 years ago, not even lying.

Congrat's on the gf turned fiance, and dope collection man. Your blog is the reason I got into photography about 3 years ago, not even lying.

crazy to think that I remember when you first showed your pictures online along with your collection. good luck on the future and you always have had a solid collection focusing on quality not quantity. good stuff as always and can't wait to see what the future has in store for you

crazy to think that I remember when you first showed your pictures online along with your collection. good luck on the future and you always have had a solid collection focusing on quality not quantity. good stuff as always and can't wait to see what the future has in store for you

Rolo -  It's very cool to see all of this in one post.  I remember chatting with you back in the day and I always wanted a lot of the customs you did.  Good luck with your photography and congrats to you and you fiance.

Rolo -  It's very cool to see all of this in one post.  I remember chatting with you back in the day and I always wanted a lot of the customs you did.  Good luck with your photography and congrats to you and you fiance.

Nice blog and collection. And congrats to you and your fiance.

Since you're out of shoes, will you still be posting and such?

Nice blog and collection. And congrats to you and your fiance.

Since you're out of shoes, will you still be posting and such?

Back
Top Bottom