DWADE SUCKS!

okay, maybe sucks is a little bit of an overdose, but in my opinion hes the most OVERRATED player in the NBA.. talk about shaq making someone look great, hecarried wade that year they won the championship..I have the same critiques of him now as i did back then, but now its more apparent!!!!

1..He CANT SHOOT! he doesnt have three point range, and its an incosistent, SLOW midrange shot..
2..HE DOESNT have a left!--- he just missed a wide open layup on a 2 on 1 with jwill because he was on the left side and since he couldnt dunk it, he tried topush it in with his right, instead of getting a LEFT HAND!!!!
3.. HE doesnt play DEFENSE! perfect example is when an underaverage scorer-deshawn stevenson is shooting the game of his life. Hes a horrible team defender,and on-ball defender..announcers,people think just cause someone is athletic they are a good defender! Well, im sorry, but wade is a horrible defender..
4.. HE's a horrible passer!!! -- I havent even LOOKED at the box score, but I can already recount ATLEAST four turnovers he has already in the thirdquarter of the washington game rightt now! By making stupid, FORCED mistakes! He gets stuck in the air and has NOWHERE to go.. he tries to split three peopleand it doesnt work..

Lets face it, he scores by getting bailed out by the refs, or having SHAQ carry him to get an open shot, or dunk.. How many times does he do his STUPID onedribble, shot fake, get the defender in the air, and just JUMP ridiculously into him and yell and get the call.. PLEASE REFS quit callin that!! A defender isallowed to jump straight up and straight down...It's a joke, and it makes the NBA a joke to watch.. Thats not basketball, its just desperation from aplayer. And people are going to argue back and say- OH, hes not all the way healthy! PLEEEASE!!!! Is him being healthy going to make him have a prettierjumpshot?? NO!!! Maybe he will be a better defender, but its not about that with him, its about his EFFORT on defense! The guy is highly overrated, and Ihope everyone else can start seeing it.

HE DOESNT have a left!---
laugh.gif

You laugh about the fact i said he doesnt have a left.. I would hope your not saying u disagree with my statemtn.. if so, Why dont u prove to me he has aleft!!! He made a floater in the key after dribbling with his RIGHT about five times, and then he went to his LEFT while DRIBBLING with his right still.. Hehad a WIDE open layup on the left side that he cant do with his left, so he tries to push it with his right and he completely misses the layup.

I swear if the title didn't say Dwade i'd think you were talkin bout Kobe Bryant. You sure you not talking bout Kobe?

laugh.gif

Que the You Mad Pics

While I do agree D-Wade is over-rated, he doesn't suck

That is why i said maybe i overdid it a little by saying he sucks.. But hes OVERRATED! ya, maybe he likes to go left, and pullup.. but he doesnt really pullup too often does he? He stops, pump fakes and jumps into people! be serious, get a real move.. Its a bailout everytime, and hes LUCKY they give him thatcall.. Refs need to stop callin that! it hurts the NBA game, and digraces the game when guys are tryin to just jump into guys while they are in the air to onperimeter to beg the refs for a foul call.

And yes, i just saw wade use his left.. Still, i say he doesnt have a left hand...

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I swear if the title didn't say Dwade i'd think you were talkin bout Kobe Bryant. You sure you not talking bout Kobe?
It's the cool thing to hate DWade now.......
anyways
_obe sucking>>>Dwade sucking .........but also _obe sucking=Dwade sucking......if you get what I mean........

Overrated by who? I don't think anybody is saying he is at Kobe's level, but there is no doubt that he's a star.

do you even know basketball? the guy is coming back from an injury so hes not into the flow yet. i do recall the he is the only reason why they won thatchampioship so lets not say shaq is making him look good. major
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom