Dwyane Wade continues to play through pain, Refuses To Be Shut Down.. UPDATE: Wade done for season

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Please...that's THE biggest cop out for you Wade Haters on here. Y'all front waaaaay too much. Ya'll started to hate on Wade THE MOMENT Shaq had his press conference about him becoming a Heat. Stop with all that fake, "oh the wheelchair incident, and his free throws in the finals, etc." cause if Niketalk kept old posts like it does now, a lot of y'all would be lookin stupid as far as WHY you guys hate Wade goes.

Anyway, good for Wade. The season was done and will go down as his WORST, hopefully. NOTHING went right with this season. Hell, he was the defending champ for the skills challenge the past two years and this year turned the ball over from a "dummy" defender and had the WORST time EVER in that comp. So everything that could've went wrong, went wrong with him.

Hopefully, he'll come back 100% next year.
pimp.gif

Cyprus Sinner II wrote:
Why do ya'll always bring up that wheel chair %!+@?

First of all who cares?

It's not that big of a %%%#%%# deal.

Let it go.

Second of all, y'all really think he was still playing to change his image? Wrong.

Only on Niketalk does Wade have a bad image, and 99% of the time it's Kobe fans who cry about him getting calls (ironic) and then they beat the wheelchair incident like a dead horse.

It's really only that ONE incident that anyone ever mentions, which really wasn't THAT big of a %%%#%%# deal.

So he sat in a damn wheelchair?

Y'all act as if Wade demanded it.

I know for sure if I was in pain like that and someone brought me a wheelchair I wouldn't reject sitting in it just to look hard on the internet.

99% of people in the world who saw that didn't even think twice about it, much less think it makes him a pansy and bring it up every time they talk about Wade.

Y'all really throw up pictures of him cringing in pain like when y'all get hurt y'all are strictly showing no emotion?

You realize how salty that makes y'all look?

If y'all really think Wade was playing through this injury because a few teenagers on the internet think he's soft and he wants to change that 'image', y'all are delusional.

Wade could care less about what anyone on here thinks him.

And, I'm not even a Wade fan, but this @++##*%% y'all bring every time he's mentioned gets real damn tired.

pimp.gif

Smart of Wade to shut it down now. Needs to get healthy for the Olympics and this will definitley help the Heat try to get Beasley...

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Please...that's THE biggest cop out for you Wade Haters on here. Y'all front waaaaay too much. Ya'll started to hate on Wade THE MOMENT Shaq had his press conference about him becoming a Heat. Stop with all that fake, "oh the wheelchair incident, and his free throws in the finals, etc." cause if Niketalk kept old posts like it does now, a lot of y'all would be lookin stupid as far as WHY you guys hate Wade goes.

Anyway, good for Wade. The season was done and will go down as his WORST, hopefully. NOTHING went right with this season. Hell, he was the defending champ for the skills challenge the past two years and this year turned the ball over from a "dummy" defender and had the WORST time EVER in that comp. So everything that could've went wrong, went wrong with him.

Hopefully, he'll come back 100% next year.
pimp.gif

Cyprus Sinner II wrote:
Why do ya'll always bring up that wheel chair %!+@?

First of all who cares?

It's not that big of a %%%#%%# deal.

Let it go.

Second of all, y'all really think he was still playing to change his image? Wrong.

Only on Niketalk does Wade have a bad image, and 99% of the time it's Kobe fans who cry about him getting calls (ironic) and then they beat the wheelchair incident like a dead horse.

It's really only that ONE incident that anyone ever mentions, which really wasn't THAT big of a %%%#%%# deal.

So he sat in a damn wheelchair?

Y'all act as if Wade demanded it.

I know for sure if I was in pain like that and someone brought me a wheelchair I wouldn't reject sitting in it just to look hard on the internet.

99% of people in the world who saw that didn't even think twice about it, much less think it makes him a pansy and bring it up every time they talk about Wade.

Y'all really throw up pictures of him cringing in pain like when y'all get hurt y'all are strictly showing no emotion?

You realize how salty that makes y'all look?

If y'all really think Wade was playing through this injury because a few teenagers on the internet think he's soft and he wants to change that 'image', y'all are delusional.

Wade could care less about what anyone on here thinks him.

And, I'm not even a Wade fan, but this @++##*%% y'all bring every time he's mentioned gets real damn tired.

pimp.gif

As much real talk as this is, the sad thing is its probably too long for those who's being addressed to read.

Sucks for the season ticket holders, they paid to see Wade & Shaq and they won't see either one for the rest of the season.

But for the franchise, it had to be done. Why risk injury for an 11-50 team.

To all who are sayin DWADE is BASURA check yourself!! He is a great athlete and will only get better with help around him!!! Yes I'm a HEAT fan and some ofthe comments on here are very spiteful!!! With that said GO HEAT!!!

NT hates on anyone who doin it. Wade dominated and he got hated on. LeBron dominates, he gets hated on.

But ain't nuthin surprising about the hate, they hated on Jesus too.

Back
Top Bottom